Class of 2022 - PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 63 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Judah Mintz (DC / Oak Hill) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just mean the whole thing:
- SU coaches feel he’s ours
- He wants to come here but…
- He ain’t coming here.

Time after time.
I have been in financial sales for 40 years. I can count on one hand the number of times that I have been wrong about where I stood with a prospect. I find it odd to be surprised at these decisions.

Another rivals forecaster has said DePaul. He could just be a copycat too, who knows.

You might be right. But for sure, that would be news to our coaches. And I would have a hard time believing that guys on the internet know more than our coaches do.

Certainly can't speak to what your hearing but from what I was told the staff ( or at least certain members) know/feel its been trending Depaul for weeks.

Certainly can't speak to what your hearing but from what I was told the staff ( or at least certain members) know/feel its been trending Depaul for weeks.
I had heard that as well. As I said, I had written Mintz off a while ago. Today, today, I was told hold on. So, I don't know what to say to that. Maybe it's just last second wishful thinking on the staffs part. But this was from the staff.

I had heard that as well. As I said, I had written Mintz off a while ago. Today, today, I was told hold on. So, I don't know what to say to that. Maybe it's just last second wishful thinking on the staffs part. But this was from the staff.

I know the staff likes to stay on a guy right unitl the end (see Stewart) and it's possible they feel he could change his mind (it's happened before) but in this case feels more like hoping he will change his mind versus him actually committing here.

When is the last time we got a pleasant surprise on one of these? Was it Robert Washington? One, was it really that long ago and two, what a disappointment that turned out to be.

We've had some football success in these kind of recruitments but ball its been a real real real long time. Think were literally about 1 for our last 15.

No, SU was definitely a player here until recently, JJ, SU was out of it long before he actually committed.
I think I mentioned that Mintz asked Benny if he would be at Syracuse on his campus visit. benny told him probably and Mintz said than that is where I will go. Maybe the coaches think that with Benny staying (most likely) that Mintz will say yep. it's Syracuse. Just a thought.

I think I mentioned that Mintz asked Benny if he would be at Syracuse on his campus visit. benny told him probably and Mintz said than that is where I will go. Maybe the coaches think that with Benny staying (most likely) that Mintz will say yep. it's Syracuse. Just a thought.

Certainly possible/plausible, perhaps SU is trying to make a late push and feels they can flip him. Seems unlikely but nothing wrong with giving it a shot.

Certainly possible/plausible, perhaps SU is trying to make a late push and feels they can flip him. Seems unlikely but nothing wrong with giving it a shot.
The thing is, they are more confidant than that. I could see them saying, hey, we aren't out of it yet. I have heard that before. And we never get the guy on any of those by the way. But this was more than that.

The thing is, they are more confidant than that. I could see them saying, hey, we aren't out of it yet. I have heard that before. And we never get the guy on any of those by the way. But this was more than that.

Well maybe they know something the rest of us don't which again in recruitign is certainly possible. That said everything else seems to be trending Depaul and even your prior info said the same thing. Perhaps Jake or SUorangeSU has an updated from their contacts.

Well maybe they know something the rest of us don't which again in recruitign is certainly possible. That said everything else seems to be trending Depaul and even your prior info said the same thing. Perhaps Jake or SUorangeSU has an updated from their contacts.
I have been waiting for some of that all day since I was told what I was told. It came out of left field for me. Just when I thought I was out, they dragged me back in.

I have been waiting for some of that all day since I was told what I was told. It came out of left field for me. Just when I thought I was out, they dragged me back in.

Odd, again its possible SU made a late push and Mintz is having second thoughts. Again seems unlikely to me knowing the process and family involvement but we have seen it happen before so I can't say its impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom