Class of 2022 - PG Louis Hutchinson (MD / IMG) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Louis Hutchinson (MD / IMG)

Another Maryland kid...

20200620_124239.jpg
20200620_124248.jpg

Holy cow, how is this kid not top 40?

Honestly, I hope we offer this kid. He might be 6-8 by the time he gets to campus. You can’t teach the versatility he could potentially bring.

Yes having Dior, Westry, Cruz, etc would be awesome and a great class. But we need program kids too. We need the Starlings, Gayle’s and Hutchinson’s of the world too...

Dior and Cruz are for sure one and dones. Westry is most likely a two year player. We need the Starlings, Gayles and Hutchinson’s for program stability for roster turnover. Starling, Gayle and Hutchinson are all 3-4 year guys.very talented players but not quite the level of the guys I mentioned earlier. This is how Syracuse basketball has always thrived. You throw in a couple one and dones, two year guys with a roster full of good 3-4 year guys. The 2021 and 2022 classes have a very good chance for us to get our mojo back. I really like this kid and I think he should be a priority for the reasons listed. He’s NOT going to be the most talented player in the class, he won’t even be the most impactful his first year or two but he’s the type of player we need for our program.

Staff showing interest here could mean they already knew Dior might reclassify to '21. Although JJ would move up the list if Dior isnt here for '22. Still need to have guys like this for the program.

Staff showing interest here could mean they already knew Dior might reclassify to '21. Although JJ would move up the list if Dior isnt here for '22. Still need to have guys like this for the program.

dont count on a reclass by any means

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom