Starter
National rank-285
Pg rank-53
Virginia rank-11
6-2 175
3 star
Georgetown commit
First cousin is Riff Raff.

Didn’t know who Riff Raff was. Googled him. Watched his rap video for 2 minutes, thinking he was a parody rapper, a modern day Weird Al Yankovic. Even chuckled once or twice. No, this guy is seriously rapping and making music like this. Which leads me to ask, who is consuming this */?

Didn’t know who Riff Raff was. Googled him. Watched his rap video for 2 minutes, thinking he was a parody rapper, a modern day Weird Al Yankovic. Even chuckled once or twice. No, this guy is seriously rapping and making music like this. Which leads me to ask, who is consuming this */?
google riff raff from underdog. That's the REAL...... Riiiiiffffff Raaaaafffff with the machine gun.

Also, Riff Raff clearly did not give a crap on Champs vs Stars. That was a man that wanted to get eliminated.

Also, I've now referenced Champs vs Stars twice in a single week.

Winning.

I have a feeling this video will bring a good laugh a few years from now. You can’t be a star with that name.

The kid can score but with that athleticism he should be dominating on defense also. Many times he was watching while his player drove by just so his backcourt could pick up the pieces and he could go on transition.

The kid can score but with that athleticism he should be dominating on defense also. Many times he was watching while his player drove by just so his backcourt could pick up the pieces and he could go on transition.

So, he’s their version of Devo then, is what you’re saying? ;)

It cracks me up that the main kid in the splash screen isn't even Mac McClung.

Gonna test the draft process.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom