Class of 2017 - PG McKinley Wright (MN) to Colorado | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG McKinley Wright (MN) to Colorado

Kids game looks pretty solid all the way around but I don't know much at all about him...wonder what Francis or anyone with some knowledge on this kid thinks of him...griff going to be in jb' s ear about him? Or is this just acoincidence that the timing is when griff was announced as a assistant for us?

Kids game looks pretty solid all the way around but I don't know much at all about him...wonder what Francis or anyone with some knowledge on this kid thinks of him...griff going to be in jb' s ear about him? Or is this just acoincidence that the timing is when griff was announced as a assistant for us?
Miller more so than Griff makes sense. Is he even linked to us?

Gophers will definitely be in picture even though they're also bringing in Isaiah Washington

Champlin Park's McKinley Wright Reacts to Winning Mr. Basketball, College Coach Leaving for Indiana

Wright told KSTP that he will wait and see who Dayton hires as its next coach before he makes a college decision. He added that he has an invitation to join Miller at Indiana, and that other schools like Minnesota have reached out to one of his coaches.

I guess it didn't take long for Griff to become afflicted with "Coach Rot." The affliction suffered by our entire staff wherein they don't reach out to anybody, sit on their duffs eating bon-bons, have no idea what players they need, etc. Dog gone it!!1!

I guess it didn't take long for Griff to become afflicted with "Coach Rot." The affliction suffered by our entire staff wherein they don't reach out to anybody, sit on their duffs eating bon-bons, have no idea what players they need, etc. Dog gone it!!1!

I don't think that's what anybody was suggesting -- I think people were trying to connect the thread about whether this prospect freeing up tied back to Syracuse beyond Griff formerly being tied to Dayton, whether or not Syracuse would get involved, etc.

I don't think that's what anybody was suggesting -- I think people were trying to connect the thread about whether this prospect freeing up tied back to Syracuse beyond Griff formerly being tied to Dayton, whether or not Syracuse would get involved, etc.

This thread yes. But Coach Rot has infested our entire culture on this board. It will be interesting to see how our fellow posters react when we win a couple of these battles. Since Francis has gone extinct here, nobody has much clue what the staff is or isn't doing unless a kid or coach posts it on twitter. So everyone is happy to assume they are doing nothing.

This kid is legit. The only reason I. Washington is at Minni is bc M. Wright turned them down to go to Dayton.

I see him going to IU but I wouldn't be mad if Griff reached out.

As a Dayton grad this blows

6' PG...JB won't have interest right?

Syracuse just doesn't leak their intentions. There's layers of ambiguity and deception going on. JAB is a master of 11-dimensional chess. Anyone that they express interest in signs a NDA disavowing any knowledge that Syracuse even has a basketball program.

Stealthy AF.

This kid is legit. The only reason I. Washington is at Minni is bc M. Wright turned them down to go to Dayton.

I see him going to IU but I wouldn't be mad if Griff reached out.

As a Dayton grad this blows
There should be a way for this kid to go to Minny, have Jelly Dimes find a way out of his LOI, and end up Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom