Class of 2017 - PG McKinley Wright (MN) to Colorado | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG McKinley Wright (MN) to Colorado

Proceeded to do what?
Likely, whatever Griff advised. "Doesn't fit the system" or "Terrific player, but we have no shot" or "We ought to go after this guy" or perhaps something else.

I'm sure JB knows of Wright, but I doubt he or any of our other coaches had looked at him too closely. So, you listen to the new guy, who presumably has.

Likely, whatever Griff advised. "Doesn't fit the system" or "Terrific player, but we have no shot" or "We ought to go after this guy" or perhaps something else.

I'm sure JB knows of Wright, but I doubt he or any of our other coaches had looked at him too closely. So, you listen to the new guy, who presumably has.

I guess I'm still trying to figure out whether there's any evidence that we're linked to this kid in any way. Haven't seen any evidence to suggest that we are.

Does our staff have any interest in this guy?
Should they? I don't understand the fascination with this kid. He's undersized and not highly rated. Whether people agree or not, JB is going with Frank Howard. And there's already a program guy in Howard Washington. I think we're wasting our time talking about PG prospects.

Should they? I don't understand the fascination with this kid. He's undersized and not highly rated. Whether people agree or not, JB is going with Frank Howard. And there's already a program guy in Howard Washington. I think we're wasting our time talking about PG prospects.
I like his tape. (I know, I know:rolleyes:). To make a comparison--he reminds me of Kyle Lowrey, the way he pursues the ball as a small guard.

He picked Dayton over Minnesota and Memphis.
Not a recruit we should go after that hard. I would rather a grad transfer than Wright.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom