Class of 2020 PG Noah Farrakhan (NJ / IMG)

iommi

Living Legend
6'1", 160 PG. Plays for St. Benedict's in Newark, NJ. AAU team is Playaz, last time I checked. This talented PG is a very dynamic player. I'm not sure he's 6'1". He and his teammate, Precious Achiuwa, go to the same HS as Bourama Sidibe and Tyler Ennis.

He's picking up high major offers left and right. I would think we'd get involved due to his talent and our recruiting connections at the school, but maybe his lack of height scares JB away.

I've seen him play. Very explosive. Unbelievably quick in the open floor. Jonny Flynn-like quickness.

I expect him to be a top 10 PG in his class. I asked his coach about our interest in Achiuwa and Farrakhan. He said that Syracuse tends to wait to send out their offers. I found that interesting. Well, both guys could really help us and I'd like us to give both offers.

newmexicuse

All Conference
6'1", 160 PG. Plays for St. Benedict's in Newark, NJ. AAU team is Playaz, last time I checked. This talented PG is a very dynamic player. I'm not sure he's 6'1". He and his teammate, Precious Achiuwa, go to the same HS as Bourama Sidibe and Tyler Ennis.

He's picking up high major offers left and right. I would think we'd get involved due to his talent and our recruiting connections at the school, but maybe his lack of height scares JB away.

I've seen him play. Very explosive. Unbelievably quick in the open floor. Jonny Flynn-like quickness.

I expect him to be a top 10 PG in his class. I asked his coach about our interest in Achiuwa and Farrakhan. He said that Syracuse tends to wait to send out their offers. I found that interesting. Well, both guys could really help us and I'd like us to give both offers.

Maybe that is why we no longer get any early commitments.

Melancer46

All American
Hmmm...the quickness sounds absolutely wonderful but those two videos didn't do much for me. Seemed to show extremely minimal passing for a PG and it was basically all spot up 3's or transition buckets.

iommi

Living Legend
Hmmm...the quickness sounds absolutely wonderful but those two videos didn't do much for me. Seemed to show extremely minimal passing for a PG and it was basically all spot up 3's or transition buckets.
He's a decent passer but, like Jonny, is offensive-minded. He's only a freshman too. He will get better. Not crazy about the editing of the vids.

orangefog

Voted "Best Looking Poster" 6 years in a row
He looks like an elite athlete with a nice looking shot.

orangefog

Voted "Best Looking Poster" 6 years in a row
Amd he has plenty of room to literally grow and improve. Physically he looks like a freshman.
Yeah. So many kids his age have really flawed outside shots. This kid will only get better. I would love to see a full game.

iommi

Living Legend
Farrakhan is now on Team Rio National (AAU) with Antoine and Lewis.

iommi

Living Legend
Playing and impressing on ESPNU right now. He's got 16 points and having a big 2nd half against Westtown and Cam Reddish.

Farrakhan is up to #13 the ESPN25 and #3 at PG.

He's thin as a rail but really talented. As I type this, he just drained another 3. Really good player.

iommi

Living Legend
So far...8-11 3's, 3-5 3's, 5 Ast, 2 TO.

Really wish we'd recruit this kid. Very dynamic.

iommi

Living Legend
IMG won 75-71. Farrakhan was amazing. Huge play down the stretch. He harassed Reddish in a double team, leading to a turnover, pushed the ball ahead for a breakaway dunk. Cam had 25 in the loss.

Top Bottom