Class of 2020 - PG Noah Farrakhan (NJ / IMG) | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PG Noah Farrakhan (NJ / IMG)

Just wanna bump this one quick because his last year or so has been some what of a disaster? Kid has fallen from 5 star status playing at IMG to leaving IMG and now still uncommitted and only a 3 star.

He did an unofficial to PSU at the beginning of March and said on 3/4, "Really loving the Penn State atmosphere." Then all the Crystal Balls were placed on 3/9 as they are now...

He did an unofficial to PSU at the beginning of March and said on 3/4, "Really loving the Penn State atmosphere." Then all the Crystal Balls were placed on 3/9 as they are now...
Article I read on that trip was he watched PSU get pummeled by MSU and kept talking about his buds on MSU. Seems like a kid looking for an upgrade.

Article I read on that trip was he watched PSU get pummeled by MSU and kept talking about his buds on MSU. Seems like a kid looking for an upgrade.

Are we an upgrade?

People won’t remember him but this is one of the craziest recruitments in the history of recruiting.

I would love to know more. A couple years back, Farrakhan was considered a high major talent. Then he changed schools and plummeted down the recruiting board. I never heard much chatter about why. Then there were highly cryptic references linking him to SU. I guess now we'll just have to wait a year for Cuse to tap the ECU pipeline again and nab our next Elijah Hughes. The Pirates are our minor league affiliate!

People won’t remember him but this is one of the craziest recruitments in the history of recruiting.

He really fell off the map, from 5 star to 3 star and going to East Carolina.

Part of it was off the field, but part of it was definitely his on court play. He was just a terrible shooter, and inefficient from 2 as well. East Carolina got themselves an absolutely elite athlete though.

Part of it was off the field, but part of it was definitely his on court play. He was just a terrible shooter, and inefficient from 2 as well. East Carolina got themselves an absolutely elite athlete though.
Gotta assume he coulda went high major if he was willing to be a depth piece and develop his game. He can probably get 30+mpg off the bat at ECU; they also have an extremely talented big in Gardner.

this kid will absolutely look to transfer though

Good -- when this guy's name surfaced as a possibility a couple of weeks ago, it sounds like the coaches kicked the tires but determined that he wasn't good enough to play at our level.
Yea I remember his name being mentioned a little while back. This is a completely different scenario that could happen. Gunna take some time before we know if it's a possibility and its definitely a possibility.

Heck up until a couple weeks ago the recruiting gurus had him locked to Penn State