Class of 2018 - PG Noah Locke (MD) to Florida | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG Noah Locke (MD) to Florida

jordville

Hall of Fame
Another PG option could be Noah Locke (6'2, 175) out of Maryland. He plays for Team MELO in EYBL! And this kid can stroke it from deep as he has shot nearly 50% through the 4 EYBL sessions. We've talked about him briefly in a few other threads, so it is time for his own...

I believe Dean Francis mentioned him on his Pod and why SU wasn't pursing this kid. I totally agree with him on this.

And for a Cuse offer. His list has been getting better and better, but one that we could compete with and close. Not to mention the connections with this kid... Melo, Red, etc.

Disclaimer: I am still in favor of Jalen Carey for 2018, but I don't want to see another QG recruitment all over again.

Doesn't hurt that the Ivies are in on him so he must be a smart dude. Would love to have an ivy league-caliber student running our offense and top of our zone.

How do we not lock up all of the Team Melo prospects? That's easy business

Another PG option could be Noah Locke (6'2, 175) out of Maryland. He plays for Team MELO in EYBL! And this kid can stroke it from deep as he has shot nearly 50% through the 4 EYBL sessions. We've talked about him briefly in a few other threads, so it is time for his own...
Thanks for posting. Dean mentioned him in the pod and I wasn't familiar with him.