Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 117 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
So O13 thinks a LOi was signed last week to the Colgate game. Then in the past 24 hours everybody and their grandmother thinks he has flipped to UK?

Does that about sum up the day's events? I'm not reading 500 posts to try and catch up.

Why do our insiders think he flipped, are they hearing from their Cuse sources or speculating?
No one, would be speculating about us being behind Kentucky at this point. It is a fact as of a couple of hours ago,

His information , if he has any, is not up to date. That is 100%. and that is the problem. As all of us already knew, often, recruiting changes. What is true one day, isn't true the next.

WWe$

I'm sure he would too. He won't be playing point guard though. That's Franks spot.
What if Howard and Gillon end up playing together a significant amount during the current season?

I think our backcourt next year is Frank and Tyus, I'm not sold Tyus is a one and done especially if his role this season is what it's been the first couple of games. Why leave this year as a role player, when he can be the star/focal point of the offense next year and kill it

Also I think we need to stop freaking out because the coaches will figure it out as they always do and let's enjoy this great team we have THIS YEAR

Any new info on your end? You have been pretty plugged in recently...

I think our backcourt next year is Frank and Tyus, I'm not sold Tyus is a one and done especially if his role this season is what it's been the first couple of games. Why leave this year as a role player, when he can be the star/focal point of the offense next year and kill it
I don't think Tyus leaves for the same reason Mali did. This is a great draft class.

Could be, but if you compare TB skill by skill to Malachi i would say they have very simlar talent level...and Mal didnt return this year to be option # 1

CuseMan4 said:
Also I think we need to stop freaking out because the coaches will figure it out as they always do and let's enjoy this great team we have THIS YEAR

You have said a couple times green signed on his visit for the Colgate game. Comments?

What if Howard and Gillon end up playing together a significant amount during the current season?
I think Tyus/AW3 will get the lion share of the minutes at the 2. Howard/Gillon will probably play some together this year, but I can't imagine it'd be a lot
That'd be awesome, but recent history around college basketball says if NBA Scouts see you as a lotto pick, no matter how you produced that year, you leave. Of course there are instances of a kid turning down a lotto spot to improve his stock, but that's rare. If Tyus declares and hears what he wants, I'd have to imagine he's gone, even if he plays 15mpg this year.

You have said a couple times green signed on his visit for the Colgate game. Comments?
Was told he had signed some "things" I took that as a NLI as I'm sure most people would and quite frankly I have no clue what he could have been signing then

Kentucky, very interested to see what the coaches do in these upcoming weeks. I'm certain we'll here some new names pop up.
You seem a lot more committed than Jake was ... is it 100% UK or do we have some wiggle room here?

You seem a lot more committed than Jake was ... is it 100% UK or do we have some wiggle room here?
I didn't get updated until today, last time I asked about Quade was when he visited, Kentucky gained a lot more momentum since. He's kentucky's

I didn't get updated until today, last time I asked about Quade was when he visited, Kentucky gained a lot more momentum since. He's kentucky's
Im fine with that news if the tradeoff is TB and FH return. More than fine. We ll see

Damn you

Kentucky, very interested to see what the coaches do in these upcoming weeks. I'm certain we'll here some new names pop up.
Im fine with that news if the tradeoff is TB and FH return. More than fine. We ll see

Still need an impact wing and a guard that I hope isn't Howard Washington.

Status
Not open for further replies.