Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 119 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is up for a road trip to Lexington? I'm thinking we find PayPal's car and I do my best Walter Sobchak "Calipari, this is what happens when you f* an orange in the a$$"

...Comedic interlude needed to alleviate the stress...

Who's got real info? I know some of you guys like to trash one poster even though others are wrong sometimes, but that guy has a real source too like a few others do also. Jake would even agree with that and you trust him. Nobody has ever been 100% on recruiting. Sources can be wrong and things can change especially when a UK is involved. Some of you need to back off.

If I acted like this guy, I would have been banned years ago. Hope keeping him and his source around is worth it.

I checked this on a break at work at 2:30. I now just had to turn on two episodes of Daniel Tiger for my daughter to catch up on all the posts. I'm 38, not parenting a 3 year old so I can read about an 18 year old. #Parenthood
Priorities my friend. You have them straight. Kids will grow up regardless.

If I acted like this guy, I would have been banned years ago. Hope keeping him and his source around is worth it.
No, you wouldn't have. People saying there is preferential treatment of 'certain' posters are wrong.

So serious hypothetical question: if quade has decided to go to uk, is this the first time it would have been perceived that cal "stole" a recruit from JB?

Who's got real info? I know some of you guys like to trash one poster even though others are wrong sometimes, but that guy has a real source too like a few others do also. Jake would even agree with that and you trust him. Nobody has ever been 100% on recruiting. Sources can be wrong and things can change especially when a UK is involved. Some of you need to back off.

I don't doubt that this person (I refuse to acknowledge him or his handle) has a source on the academic side but when said person claims to know anything at all about recruiting or things our own coaches don't even know... come on. I'm upset with myself for posting this because it gives this person the only thing he obviously craves: more attention. I prefer posters who want to contribute info and opinions to this board because they are passionate about Syracuse.

I know things change in recruiting. This would be a great example but it doesn't change anything about what I said, in this post or the one by me that you quoted.

No, you wouldn't have. People saying there is preferential treatment of 'certain' posters are wrong.

Then why did my post count go down one? For bringing up something that was put out as fact?

But we can demand answers from cuseman4?

honest question.

You might have seen JB tip his hand this year with Gillon and White. My guess is JB would take those two over most freshmen. Thats the million $ question if quade does fall for the www bullshyte- is there a Gillon andor White available next year...??

We're going to bring in two transfers, and I felt that way before the the latest news. Now it's almost certain. Only this time we'll sense the need -- and look for interest -- months before we did last time.

I think our backcourt next year is Frank and Tyus, I'm not sold Tyus is a one and done especially if his role this season is what it's been the first couple of games. Why leave this year as a role player, when he can be the star/focal point of the offense next year and kill it
Unless he comes out and plays one hell of a half against UVA in the tournament.

Quade choosing UK wouldn't be shocking we all now how difficult it is when you battle/go head to head with UK. The bigger issue is that after a final four season where SU had a ridiculous amount of coverage and hype and with at least 4-5 open spots were struggling to put together any semblance of a class. Its baffling. JB's impending retirement appears to be rearing its ugly head. Shocked we haven't landed more recruits by this point coming off last year, again baffling.

Need to start start thinking about 2018 while were at it if we aren't getting top talent this cycle.

That's pretty obvious if you read the tea leaves lately. We're already after 2019 kids.

CuseMan4 said:
By giving out info I have the right to be criticized like anyone, understandable and I can take it

I wasn't criticizing you per se even though it came out that way. I used you as an example for the post I made after that.

Quade choosing UK wouldn't be shocking we all now how difficult it is when you battle/go head to head with UK. The bigger issue is that after a final four season where SU had a ridiculous amount of coverage and hype and with at least 4-5 open spots were struggling to put together any semblance of a class. Its baffling. JB's impending retirement appears to be rearing its ugly head. Shocked we haven't landed more recruits by this point coming off last year, again baffling.
Illinois just had a 5* commit today too. Recruiting is weird sometimes

Yep, that's why I think it would be helpful if JB wasn't vague about his timetable. Even if he says, "I'll at least be here through 2018." Speaking of 2018, it is very troubling we are not going guns blazing for Cam Reddish. What.

Wherever Quade is going he's got to be dying laughing with one if his buddies reading the thread right now.
God bless him, how many kids his age can with old guys as easily as he could

What happened? I'm not reading the past 20 pages. Someone please summarize what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.