Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 123 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I think for my own sanity I'm going to attempt to check out until sat. I'm going to assume he's a dooshcat... and if that's wrong it'll be a happy surprise. Of course... I'll probably check again in two hours hoping Jake has some reason to change his mind. But I'm going to TRY not to. Lol
You're still here aren't you?

That's a wrap for UK then if we trust our sources that we have no NLI.

That's a wrap for UK then if we trust our sources that we have no NLI.

It's odd, though, that UK seems in the dark too (at least their fans are). Then again, their fans are pretty blasé about this, considering QG is just another 5-star to them. We've invested two+ years. SMH.

iommi said:
Problem is who is next, whoever that is, would be waaaaaaaay down the talent ladder. Ugh.

Likely a transfer or two.

If everyone expected leaves, probably go into next year with 8-9 guys on the roster.

Funny stuff on the UK board - fans asking what his first name is. Fans asking what type of player he is. They think Syracuse is "Western NY". They're more excited about who Quade might bring with him than Quade himself. He's a footnote in their recruiting story.

That Zags article doesn't paint a pretty picture for him going to Cuse, that's for sure

Well he said it best "the fans are crazy."

You said people here were needlessly panicking and you seemed very confident a few pages back. Care to elaborate?

Status
Not open for further replies.