Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 124 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the poster that questioned why Quade would tweet "dreaming of riches in a position of making a difference"...

It's a 2Pac lyric

Not trying to call you out, but you've been steadfast in your own confidence. Can you elaborate?
I told you...little birds...not one source and not on staff but lots of pieces from close and less close...sorry I'm not a name dropper. And common sense. And logic.

That said I wasn't calling them out. Just fat finger question mark. Although I thought Dash's source was different but out of respect for him, it doesn't matter.

"So Quade what do you think of UK?"
" Well they put a lot of talent in the league, they tell me I'm going to be a pro and the campus is a blast"

"What about SU?"
"Well I guess their fans are kind of crazy"

Why does it feel like spending 2 years being the shoulder to cry on and the world's best listener for the pretty girl that friend zones ya to be the side chick for trust fund DBag?

To be fair to the guy, he said the NLI is signed.

Yeah and that it was sent to OUR coaches. I don't get your point. Unless, you're saying the article changes nothing because we could have the NLI. We have it but our coaches don't know?

That Zags article doesn't paint a pretty picture for him going to Cuse, that's for sure
Most of that Zags article were rehashed quotes from weeks ago. Especially Arrigale on SU.

Yeah and that it was sent to OUR coaches. I don't get your point. Unless, you're saying the article changes nothing because we could have the NLI. We have it but our coaches don't know?
Who says the coaches don't know?

I told you...little birds...not one source and not on staff but lots of pieces from close and less close...sorry I'm not a name dropper. And common sense. And logic.

That said I wasn't calling them out. Just fat finger question mark. Although I thought Dash's source was different but out of respect for him, it doesn't matter.

Didn't want or expect you to name sources. Thanks for the response.

It's odd, though, that UK seems in the dark too (at least their fans are). Then again, their fans are pretty blasé about this, considering QG is just another 5-star to them. We've invested two+ years. SMH.
Well said. This one sucks because of all the surprise visits he made here. Just really odd behavior in hindsight.

Likely a transfer or two.

If everyone expected leaves, probably go into next year with 8-9 guys on the roster.
This will have to be the play. Problem is you never know who is available until the Spring.

Ya know, maybe I'm crazy, but maybe Quade really stressed to the staff of whatever college he sent his NLI to keep it under the lid until Saturday after the announcement. This means a lot to him and it's possible he wants to keep it as quiet as possible. Maybe the coaches respected that and have not leaked anything. Perhaps other recruit stuff has leaked in the past because a recruit hasn't specifically asked for it to be kept quiet. I have no inner knowledge of how this stuff works, but I wonder if the staff feels they owe him that and are keeping it close to the vest.

It is possible O13 does not know of Quade's wishes and just let the cat out of the bag, and the info is accurate.

But i'm probably completely wrong

Most of that Zags article were rehashed quotes from weeks ago. Especially Arrigale on SU.
Yep. Sounded like it.

iommi said:
Plenty of people.

Coaches don't know? I'm sure they do.

Probably as big of a recruiting blow as they've ever experienced.

His quote,

Orangeman13
He has signed with Syracuse. Coaches notified.

No need for anymore PMs. I'm in Erie, PA right now and have to get up early to be at SU tomorrow afternoon.

People don't want to believe O13 but his record is pretty good so far. Time will tell.

Ya know, maybe I'm crazy, but maybe Quade really stressed to the staff of whatever college he sent his NLI to keep it under the lid until Saturday after the announcement. This means a lot to him and it's possible he wants to keep it as quiet as possible. Maybe the coaches respected that and have not leaked anything. Perhaps other recruit stuff has leaked in the past because a recruit hasn't specifically asked for it to be kept quiet. I have no inner knowledge of how this stuff works, but I wonder if the staff feels they owe him that and are keeping it close to the vest.

It is possible O13 does not know of Quade's wishes and just let the cat out of the bag, and the info is accurate.

But i'm probably completely wrong

Yep. Sounded like it.
you are wrong

Hey look at that, worldWide Wes right behind the high school kids and recruits. Dude is shady as fudge

And Quade is making a W sign with his fingers. World Wide Wes. W.

Just kidding but the influence this dirtbag has is amazing. Not in your wheelhouse, NCAA?

People don't want to believe O13 but his record is pretty good so far. Time will tell.
Yes sir. When everyone else said AW3 was no where close to a done deal and it was headed south, O13 was steadfast in his confidence. Maybe he's 0 or 100 and doesn't have it in him to say "I'm not sure", or maybe he's dead on and he's saying it like this because he's that certain.

wallacecuse said:
This will have to be the play. Problem is you never know who is available until the Spring.

But unlike this past season when SU didn't know about Malachi until the spring, this time they'll be prepared.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're not already going that route.

I expect two transfers -- a guard and a swingman. If Battle leaves, two guards.

Status
Not open for further replies.