Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 126 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
All in all,this has become embarrassing. If Quade announces for Syracuse on Saturday,everything is fine.
If he announces for Kentucky or somewhere else, okay the gut punch is there.
One way or the other, we need to Move on. Quade is great, hope we get him.
If not, there will be someone else to fill the gap.

Wait for Saturday and MOVE ON.

According to Zags, Q already signed his letter of intent and told that staff where he is going.

So it apparently doesn't matter what work the staff puts in at this point. We'all all know soon enough.

Well it's all or nothing for O13 credibility now.
Not at all. This situation is fluid. his information was 100% correct at one time. Then things changed. Our coaches are trying to change things back. For all I know, maybe they have. We have some things on our side. My information was late afternoon. those of us that said we are in trouble weren't guessing and we aren't taking the word of a academic advisor or a player. A lot higher up than that. But, there is still reason to hope.

I really hope he ends up being right at the end of the day. It could still happen. But this is a fact. Right now he is Kentucky's to lose. Not a guess.

Dasher thanks for sharing your info. Question: the zags post says NLI signed, is that inaccurate? If signed for UK there would be nothing for the coaches to work on would there?

They can't get anything anywhere. If the zags article is right ANs he's sent in his NLI, it's either at UK and we are screwed. Or it's at SU. If it's at SU, why would the SU coaches have to scramble to get things going our way? Not doubting your info, but something isn't adding up.
dasher left a lot of open endedness in his post for sure.

However, I interpreted his last sentence to mean they are trying to right the ship without Quade.

What the coaches know is that , and this is to be kind, it looks like he is going to Kentucky. This isn't a guess. This isn't old news. the coaches are working their hardest to get things the way they were when everyone thought he was coming to Syracuse. But right now, he isn't.
This is bad info Dash. The NLI is in. Even if it's U.K. There's nothing they can do now.

TacoTime75 said:
According to Zags, Q already signed his letter of intent and told that staff where he is going. So it apparently doesn't matter what work the staff puts in at this point. We'all all know soon enough.

In other words, his announcement Saturday won't be a surprise.

They can't get anything anywhere. If the zags article is right ANs he's sent in his NLI, it's either at UK and we are screwed. Or it's at SU. If it's at SU, why would the SU coaches have to scramble to get things going our way? Not doubting your info, but something isn't adding up.
Ding ding...

But unlike this past season when SU didn't know about Malachi until the spring, this time they'll be prepared.

I wouldn't be surprised if they're not already going that route.

I expect two transfers -- a guard and a swingman. If Battle leaves, two guards.
My only concern with this route is the likelihood of finding another Gillon/White is so remote...we won the lotto twice this offseason.

I think we all know what's not adding up. I hoping the only person that is right is O13. I think others are making assumptions because it UK and Cal. So far no reason not to doubt O13.

dasher left a lot of open endedness in his post for sure.

However, I interpreted his last sentence to mean they are trying to right the ship without Quade.
Sadly, this makes more sense. They thought the pg spot was solved... now they're seeing who they can get back in on or jump in with late and have a chance.

Not at all. This situation is fluid. his information was 100% correct at one time. Then things changed. Our coaches are trying to change things back. For all I know, maybe they have. We have some things on our side. My information was late afternoon. those of us that said we are in trouble weren't guessing and we aren't taking the word of a academic advisor or a player. A lot higher up than that. But, there is still reason to hope.
I don't think it's crazy to think Quade could have texted a player he's close with on the team before he texted a coach. Agreed on the acamedic advisor though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.