Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Francis, an even tougher question...

For lunch today, chicken salad sandwich on a croissant or tuna melt on wheat?
Did this turn into a Georgetown site?!?

This is a dumb question. Why is he visiting this week? He's been up a bunch of times. What is the purpose of the visit, especially one he has to pay for himself? I can't imagine there is anything on campus that he hasn't seen and if he wants to talk to the coaches, they will come to him. If he wants to talk to other recruits considering SU (Tucker, Hami, and signee Moyer), he can do that at any number of events they will all be at anyway.

Don't get me wrong, it is great he is showing the interest, but I just don't understand why he is doing it. The timing is another question on top of that since he has said he isn't announcing until September, so it's not like it is a "one last trip just to make sure before I pull the trigger." - or is it?

Francis, tough question and too early question but what players would you list 1 to 5 in most likely to get.
1.Green
2.Tucker
3.Richards
4.Diallo
5.Wright

Love Lonnie Walker but it just seems that eventually Nova will win out. If things go south with Diallo then that's where Brandon Randolph probably slides in.

This is a dumb question. Why is he visiting this week? He's been up a bunch of times. What is the purpose of the visit, especially one he has to pay for himself? I can't imagine there is anything on campus that he hasn't seen and if he wants to talk to the coaches, they will come to him. If he wants to talk to other recruits considering SU (Tucker, Hami, and signee Moyer), he can do that at any number of events they will all be at anyway.

Don't get me wrong, it is great he is showing the interest, but I just don't understand why he is doing it. The timing is another question on top of that since he has said he isn't announcing until September, so it's not like it is a "one last trip just to make sure before I pull the trigger." - or is it?

Maybe because he's trying to encourage some of his crew to also come to SU, and the best way to do that is to be on campus together.

Sure, he can do that off-line as well. But Philly to CNY isn't THAT far away.

Maybe because he's trying to encourage some of his crew to also come to SU, and the best way to do that is to be on campus together.

What crew? NG guys or PSA guys or you mean Tucker and Diallo?

Because he's ready to commit and wants to help add to his class. ;)

Beat me to it. I was thinking the same thing.

I hope that is right, but it strikes me that the best way for him to encourage them would be to commit himself. Maybe he wants to gauge their interest before committing? Him and Moyer put the sell on them this weekend, but if he can't get any running mates then he may look elsewhere. Otherwise - no reason to wait on verballing.

1.Green
2.Tucker
3.Richards
4.Diallo
5.Wright

Love Lonnie Walker but it just seems that eventually Nova will win out. If things go south with Diallo then that's where Brandon Randolph probably slides in.

You think Bamba is a long long shot?

To commit to the school and staff in person?

I hope.

1.Green
2.Tucker
3.Richards
4.Diallo
5.Wright

Why Wright so low? Late to the party? Upstate kid that's getting better and better would seem like a priority. Is Nova that far out in front maybe?

Quade says a lot of things. He's the type that could pull the trigger on a commitment at any moment. This needs to be wrapped up sooner than later. I doubt JB wants to continue playing cat and mouse till the fall for a kid that he has been in good shape with for nearly a year now.

Quade says a lot of things. He's the type that could pull the trigger on a commitment at any moment. This needs to be wrapped up sooner than later. I doubt JB wants to continue playing cat and mouse till the fall for a kid that he has been in good shape with for nearly a year now.
Yeah, just before he said he would commit in September, didn't he tweat that he was close to his decision?

I know you said Quade is our plan A-plan D, but what are your thoughts on the Ren's pg Jose Alvarado. He's got to be a better backup plan than Washington.

Why Wright so low? Late to the party? Upstate kid that's getting better and better would seem like a priority. Is Nova that far out in front maybe?
He was good last year and never received much attention from us until recently. While Nova has developed a good relationship with him during that span and now Mr. Wright has a championship ring to show off. The local upstate factor won't automatically win us this one.

Yeah, just before he said he would commit in September, didn't he tweat that he was close to his decision?
Yup. Somehow "making a college decision soon" was translation for September lol. That's what you get sometimes when these youngins are bored and just throw any type of out there.

I know you said Quade is our plan A-plan D, but what are your thoughts on the Ren's pg Jose Alvarado. He's got to be a better backup plan than Washington.
I like Alvarado, but not for SU. Fits best in the Big East/A-10 imho.

Jimmy and Gmac Courtside this am
Boeheim with an iphone? I thought he hated technology.

This should be Boeheim's twitter profile pic...

upload_2016-4-25_16-49-20.png

Have you seen the girls on campus recently? :D

Have you seen the girls on campus recently? :D

May fest is this weekend, and I'm not trying to say that's why they are all unofficially visiting, but it's a very good reason. I follow most of these guys on Twitter, and never ever tweet at them but do pay attention, and I can tell you Quade doesn't do much retreating or liking Cuse related stuff but is all over the Duke and UK attention. Does that mean much?-no, not really. You can tell he's starving for those offers though. I tend to believe it's all smoke and mirrors as he knows Cuse is his likely destination.

Status
Not open for further replies.