Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, is will blow up soon on where certain ones are headed. We just have to chill a bit and put our faith in JB and his staff to recruit right and get the ones we need locked up and committed. JMO

Getting ONE commit within the next month would be huge. Haven't had a commitment since Battle last summer.

Getting ONE commit within the next month would be huge. Haven't had a commitment since Battle last summer.
need a commit.jpg

Not that he doesn't deserves it, with the way he has been blowing up.

Last edited:
Love that he is coming up this weekend for an unofficial visit. His assist stats at EYBL speak to the fact that he just wants to win. Helps that he has some serious running mates! His tweet around the final four suggested that a decision might be looming, maybe he pulls the trigger this weekend to get our 2017 class off to a beautiful start

He said he's narrowing his list in August and announcing in September. I'd be suprised if he announces. Maybe the power of three can make a difference.

Francis is JB pursuing Quade as his primary PG recruit for 2017 or is he showing the same love for some others and first to take the offer gets it? Is JB selling Battle as a 1 and done in the process? Thanks as always for the great coverage...

Haven't posted in awhile...long while, but anyways, regarding our boy Quade. Seems like he is hesitant on any kind of commitment to us because of exactly what we are witnessing right now in eybl. And all the power to him, he's earning his offers, and these dudes all strive for the Duke and UK offers. As long we keep staying on him, I feel we will land him, just gotta stay in these fights till the end.

Haven't posted in awhile...long while, but anyways, regarding our boy Quade. Seems like he is hesitant on any kind of commitment to us because of exactly what we are witnessing right now in eybl. And all the power to him, he's earning his offers, and these dudes all strive for the Duke and UK offers. As long we keep staying on him, I feel we will land him, just gotta stay in these fights till the end.

Hes prob plan C or D for Duke , Uk between Trae Young, Matt Coleman and Tremont Waters (who is a very strong duke lean)...but I totally get him holding off for now. Jimmy B isnt backing off in this recruitment one bit tho

Francis is JB pursuing Quade as his primary PG recruit for 2017 or is he showing the same love for some others and first to take the offer gets it? Is JB selling Battle as a 1 and done in the process? Thanks as always for the great coverage...
Quade is basically option A, B, C, and D. He's the most important target for the 2017 class imo. Big drop off from him to a Howard Washington type when talking about other PG options that we could get in the mix with if. I don't think JB is selling Battle as a 1 and done but the 2017 group overall knows that minutes will be available after next season.

Quade is basically option A, B, C, and D. He's the most important target for the 2017 class imo. Big drop off from him to a Howard Washington type when talking about other PG options that we could get in the mix with if. I don't think JB is selling Battle as a 1 and done but the 2017 group overall knows that minutes will be available after next season.
Thanks Francis...one last question(s) (you've probably answered before) but who is leading Quades recruitment? Hop? Red? Hearing from interviews or comments that Quade is developing good relationship with that coach?

Thanks Francis...one last question(s) (you've probably answered before) but who is leading Quades recruitment? Hop? Red? Hearing from interviews or comments that Quade is developing good relationship with that coach?
GMac is the point man for Quade and has the best relationship with him than any other assistant out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.