Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 175 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at this geek coming here and talking crap on behalf of some 18 year olds.

Leave.

Not talking crap, just giving you fair warning. Not to many fan bases have enjoyed playing UK. The odds are certainly not in their favor, but hey I may be wrong, you may be the exception.

Not talking crap, just giving you fair warning. Not to many fan bases have enjoyed playing UK. The odds are certainly not in their favor, but hey I may be wrong, you may be the exception.
Well it's your fault UConn has won their last 2 titles. You couldn't beat 2 teams that barely went .500 in Big East play.

Dude, you may be right in most years but we got a squad this year. Can play with anyone in the country. No doubt.

Who cares about Sidibe? I mean seriously I'm so sick of them bringing in all these "project" type if centers. They needed to get a couple studs in this class, they struck out on a bunch. And it now looks like they are going to strike out on the one stud they had a real good chance at getting.
Apparently you haven't watched the video of Sidibe then. Kid is flying under the radar.

1m1 minute ago
Dennis Chambers ‏@DennisChambers_
Green rocking a black headband that reads "Plan A" on it. Make no mistake, wherever he chooses to attend college, they're his first choice.

1m1 minute ago
Dennis Chambers ‏@DennisChambers_
Green rocking a black headband that reads "Plan A" on it. Make no mistake, wherever he chooses to attend college, they're his first choice.
Ironically, the college who took him was not their first choice

Dude...SEC vs ACC. Wow. How many tourney teams last year from the SEC? Yeah about as many as we had in the elite 8.

And that's because they are all bright industrious students who don't blow off their last semester before (hopefully) going in the draft. Please.
Turns out you have to go to school that second semester. If you don't, the team's APR drops. Might take only two or three players skipping class before you end up with a post-season ban, like UConn a couple of years ago. So yeah, no school can afford to have kids not complete their second semester in good academic standing. It's simply not sustainable.

Who cares about Sidibe? I mean seriously I'm so sick of them bringing in all these "project" type if centers. They needed to get a couple studs in this class, they struck out on a bunch. And it now looks like they are going to strike out on the one stud they had a real good chance at getting.

Sidibe is more than a project. I did put this :) in there because not too many people here do care about that. Personally, think Sidibe could help us next year, if needed. He is skilled with a high ceiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.