Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 176 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ironically, the college who took him was not their first choice
Call me an optimist, I kinda take that as I'm sticking by my first plan which was Syracuse. I'm a grown man refreshing two dudes twitter accounts every 10 seconds on a Saturday night waiting to see where an 18 year old is going to college next year. Let me have this!

I haven't had a drink since the 4th of July...Yes no sheet... I'm drinking right now
Is it the Marsh special -
upload_2016-11-19_19-29-48.jpeg

Call me an optimist, I kinda take that as I'm sticking by my first plan which was Syracuse. I'm a grown make refreshing two dudes twitter accounts every 10 seconds on a Saturday night waiting to see where an 18 year old is going to college next year. Let me have this!
Maybe go take a walk around the block... try to kill these next 55 minutes.

Apparently you haven't watched the video of Sidibe then. Kid is flying under the radar.
I have, all he can do is dunk,block shots, and eat space its the same thing I've seen for years with his big men recruits. Serious question, When is the last time you've seen a Syracuse big man recruit come in with a legitimate post game????? NEVER, not since Rick Jackson. Rakeem did develop one his senior season.

I have, all he can do is dunk,block shots, and eat space its the same thing I've seen for years with his big men recruits. Serious question, When is the last time you've seen a Syracuse big man recruit come in with a legitimate post game????? NEVER, not since Rick Jackson. Rakeem did develop one his senior season.

Taurean Thompson rings a bell

Call me an optimist, I kinda take that as I'm sticking by my first plan which was Syracuse. I'm a grown make refreshing two dudes twitter accounts every 10 seconds on a Saturday night waiting to see where an 18 year old is going to college next year. Let me have this!
I'm not sure how my GF would feel when I put a picture of O13 up in our living room after Quade commits. But she has to know that he's my god once Plan A goes to the Hill

Tyler Lydon and Taureen Thompson.

EastCoast2 said:
Where's Bjorn when you need him? BERNIEFINEFEVERCUSE?

Yeah, I wish we knew where a few of these guys went.

If I get a Quade Green to UK to top off my 8:30 pm hangover so help me 8 oz baby jesus

Taurean Thompson rings a bell
I mean like a true post game. have you seen that out of Thompson yet? I like his mid range game not his post game. I'd like to have a guy that can make layups by using his post moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.