Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 40 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it been confirmed that Quade is cutting his list to 8 in the next few days? If he has I didn't see it.

Francis has said forever that Q is our most important 2017 get - while he would be crucial, we already have Frank in house and he's a very capable distributor IMO - what we don't have locked in for 2017 is scoring pieces or an athletic wing - those seem more important to me at the moment.

I think the reason for that opinion is that Quade seems like a leader and has a crew of players from his class that want to play with him. When you hear about package deals, Quade seems like he's one of those - he's got guys lining up who want to play with him.

We'll all have a good look back and chuckle at this once the recruits start pouring in after our 2017 National Championship

We'll all have a good look back and chuckle at this once the recruits start pouring in after our 2017 National Championship

image.gif

Except Green, and most of our other targets, will be signing (somewhere) in November 2016.

Wow that is a hell of a list of schools.

If he wants to be a 1st round draft pick who plays over 20 minutes a game on the national stage in college I don't think there's a better situation than Syracuse.

Well rehearsed in turning highly touted guards into top 20 picks. Top 5 national venue. Top 5 televised programs Im sure. Playing time up for grabs.

If he wants to be a 1st round draft pick who plays over 20 minutes a game on the national stage in college I don't think there's a better situation than Syracuse.

Well rehearsed in turning highly touted guards into top 20 picks. Top 5 national venue. Top 5 televised programs Im sure. Playing time up for grabs.

I think you mean 30 mpg, right? Heck, if JB is coach, he could get more than 39 mpg.

Can cross out Xavier, Temple and probably now Louisville as they got their PG. List is still Brutal.

Can cross out Xavier, Temple and probably now Louisville as they got their PG. List is still Brutal.

I can't see him winding up anywhere but SU, Duke or UK. I think SU was a no brainer until he blew up, took his Duke/UK visits and received offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.