Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 41 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Big news. I am guessing the interest SU is showing other PGs in the class of 2017 might be driving this.
Could be, but it definitely shows serious interest in SU still. He has been to campus a few times already, no need to come back again if he didn't at least see SU as equal to the other offers.

Great news, Quade is a major attraction to pay with and would be very enticing to the other top names on our list. Hope he wants to be the focal point and leader because this is his best shot.

Great news, Quade is a major attraction to pay with and would be very enticing to the other top names on our list. Hope he wants to be the focal point and leader because this is his best shot.
Yes. The natural way to start this class is with a point guard. Quade is the guy we have wanted for a really long time. Getting him would be huge.

Some big time players will be at the elite camp, with Quade Green and Naz Reid, among others. Hopefully a few more get announced. I would love to see Cameron Reddish make another trip up here for the elite camp.
Edit: A few more confirmed from the class of 2018 in Smith and Quinerly. I would like to see Moses Brown from Archbishop Malloy come up.

Last edited:
I'd love to see Randolph or Lonnie Walker show up. Reading the Duke board you would think they all but have Green and O'Connell locked up. It would be AMAZING if we beat them in the recruiting battles.

This is awesome. The fact he is coming after getting the other offers shows he sees us on close to the same level. I believe with the interest we have shown in other people he knows that he would be the centerpiece for us but he isn't sure about at UK or Duke. He doesn't even know for sure if Jackson will leave after 1 year. He probably will but with the other people they have who knows.

Syracuse, N.Y. — One of the Syracuse's primary rcruiting targets in the 2017 class will be on campus this weekend.

Quade Green, a 6-foot-1 point guard from Philadelphia's Neumann-Goretti High School, will be on the SU campus beginning today, according to his high school coach Carl Arrigale.

Green is ranked No. 22 in the 2017 class by ESPN.com. He just completed a stellar summer on the AAU circuit with the PSA Cardinals...

Prized 2017 point guard Quade Green to visit SU this weekend (PS: Waters)

Arrigale said he thought Green might participate in the camp, although the goal of his trip was primarily to visit with the Syracuse coaches and players.

Syracuse's Elite camp usually focuses on younger players. That's why Green's trip to Syracuse this weekend is so intriguing.

this is amazing news

White shows up on campus, Green commits and I'm going to go with Lonnie Walker showing up and committing as well. Maybe a pic together on twitter with a Cuse logo inside that state of Pennsylvania or something. That will be a good productive weekend.

White shows up on campus, Green commits and I'm going to go with Lonnie Walker showing up and committing as well. Maybe a pic together on twitter with a Cuse logo inside that state of Pennsylvania or something. That will be a good productive weekend.
Snap, snap, wake up...

Tucker too?!?

I believe so, and visited the campus at least once or twice besides that.

Could be wrong but i thought i heard or read somewhere hes been on campus 6 plus times. Might have been francis podcast but dont want to put words in the mans mouth.

Ok, so Isaiah Washington will be at the elite camp. He covets an offer. He is coming off a ton of buzz for going toe to toe with Trevon Duval, the number one point guard in the class of 2017. It would appear that Washington is trying to earn an offer, and if given the offer, by all accounts he would commit shortly after. Now, Quade Green is taking another visit to the Syracuse campus, just to touch base with the coaches and players. I don't know anything, but it would appear to me that Quade does not want any other guard to commit to SU at this point. He has Duke and UK offers, so why should he care? My hope all along was that he wanted SU, but he also wanted the prestige of earning the Duke and UK offers and wanted to bask in the glow of his success due to his hard work, understandable. Hopefully this is him telling the staff, "I will be Orange, just give me a few more weeks, maybe take some official visits. I will officially visit Syracuse last and then commit." What do you all think?

Ok, so Isaiah Washington will be at the elite camp. He covets an offer. He is coming off a ton of buzz for going toe to toe with Trevon Duval, the number one point guard in the class of 2017. It would appear that Washington is trying to earn an offer, and if given the offer, by all accounts he would commit shortly after. Now, Quade Green is taking another visit to the Syracuse campus, just to touch base with the coaches and players. I don't know anything, but it would appear to me that Quade does not want any other guard to commit to SU at this point. He has Duke and UK offers, so why should he care? My hope all along was that he wanted SU, but he also wanted the prestige of earning the Duke and UK offers and wanted to bask in the glow of his success due to his hard work, understandable. Hopefully this is him telling the staff, "I will be Orange, just give me a few more weeks, maybe take some official visits. I will officially visit Syracuse last and then commit." What do you all think?

I heard Washington is now out. Had a conflict... Not sure if he really does, or decided that once Green decided to come..

Not sure how accurate it is, but these have been my thoughts as well. I'm really hoping we can get Green to commit. Wow, would that be a hell of a start to our '17 class.

Status
Not open for further replies.