Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 70 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
so he wants to play with Walker or Walker wants to play with him, do we have to worry about Nova scooping both of these guys?

I think the TT AND AW3 recruitment has burned through my recruiting patience. Logically I know it's a process and we're in a good spot with Green and some other guys and they're doing the right things for them as they should... but my Id just wants to get a frigging commitment already.

Quade going to Villanova for their Midnight Madness on the 28th. Only other possible visit is Arizona. When's their Midnight Madness?

Edit: Arizona's is the 14th...same day as UK, so he's not going there for that but he could go to U of A for just a regular official obviously.

Quade just put out his top 5 - No Zona. Good news.

Are we going to get green and walker, and I think if we do for some reason we land Bamba and Preston as well imo

Exactly and Nova is not a threat. UK is the only school that I would worry about. Hopefully this will finally end shortly after Orange Madness.

Francis do you feel that Randolf to AZ helps us with Walker? Green seems to want to play with Walker, do you think he can help SU land Walker?

Francis do you feel that Randolf to AZ helps us with Walker? Green seems to want to play with Walker, do you think he can help SU land Walker?
Would be nice if Quade actually gave us a commitment soon. Right now Zona is trending heavy for Walker after his visit. Things could obviously change with three more visits scheduled for him with SU being the last. Hopefully Quade will be available to give us a hand in helping out when that visit takes place.

Would be nice if Quade actually gave us a commitment soon. Right now Zona is trending heavy for Walker after his visit. Things could obviously change with three more visits scheduled for him with SU being the last. Hopefully Quade will be available to give us a hand in helping out when that visit takes place.

Thanks

How does Miller do it? Will he ever take a hit for constantly underachiving in March? I thought with Randolf AZ would be eliminated for Walker, wonder if they are telling both that Randolf will play the 3. Still there was a lot if buzz before his visit that he was a lock for AZ. To me coming back from that without any commit is good for us. I hope Green pulls the trigger this weekend and maybe makes it on campus for Walker's visit to help real him in. Looks like a full out battle hopefully he is impressed when he hits the Hill.

Thanks

How does Miller do it? Will he ever take a hit for constantly underachiving in March? I thought with Randolf AZ would be eliminated for Walker, wonder if they are telling both that Randolf will play the 3. Still there was a lot if buzz before his visit that he was a lock for AZ. To me coming back from that without any commit is good for us. I hope Green pulls the trigger this weekend and maybe makes it on campus for Walker's visit to help real him in. Looks like a full out battle hopefully he is impressed when he hits the Hill.
Book Richardson.

“I’m their only priority right now, that’s what they tell me,” Quade Green on Syracuse.

Geez I think he may have misunderstood.

Only priority? I hope not. Biggest priority...certainly!

“I’m their only priority right now, that’s what they tell me,” Quade Green on Syracuse.
If I'm Nova, I don't get a warm and fuzzy from his comments on them. He wasn't exactly sure what days he's visiting and tried to say nice things without really saying many nice things.

As far as being the "only priority" for Syracuse, that's a good job by the staff for making him feel that way. And it's the truth. Priorities will change if he goes elsewhere but for now, it's all about Quade

Thanks

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/arts...e-of-the-sexiest-colleges-beating-asu-6583111

I like the part where he says he probably won't go to Duke's midnight madness. Kid seems to like UK more than I'd like though.

Status
Not open for further replies.