Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny to think that just because UK or Duke are interested in a kid and they may prefer that school over us, money MUST be involved. Maybe they have better programs than us? More comfortable situation for the player? Not even taking into account that he hasn't even committed yet...
I refer you to Dean Francis post -
Class of 2017 - PG Jose Alvarado (NY) #45

I think his point is, not every time is their underhanded dealing going on.

But in the case of Quade green, that may not be the case.

I'd prefer it if we didn't throw accusations like that around, especially before the kid has even made a decision. It smells of sour grapes after a commitment but before hand it is just bad form. Quade can chose from a multitude of great schools/programs. I don't know if people are throwing money at him, but he could easily pick someplace else and it NOT be because of benefits. Maybe he just likes Duke or UK better, for instance. Or, maybe he really likes Syracuse until somebody tells him our fan base is accusing him of taking money from another school.

Quade will now be at Isaiah Whitehead's cookout playing with with the NYC team. That's interesting as Zeek speaks really highly of Quade and refers to Quade as his little bro. I'm quite sure Zeek is trying to push him to Seton Hall, but I'm wondering if that would be a long shot.

Quade will now be at Isaiah Whitehead's cookout playing with with the NYC team. That's interesting as Zeek speaks really highly of Quade and refers to Quade as his little bro. I'm quite sure Zeek is trying to push him to Seton Hall, but I'm wondering if that would be a long shot.
Only way Seton Hall gets Quade is if they offer his mom a job on that staff.

You are not implying that Dook or UK would do that would you :rolleyes:
No comment.
121018.21.jpg

Wasn't that before he completely blew up and got Duke, UK, etc. to wet themselves over him?
If that completely changes his time table maybe we aren't in as good of shape as we think we are.

I didn't hear Green being all google over Duke or Kentucky. He said when asked if he might go to take OV at either , he like to me hemed and haul at the question. I don't buy he is going to Duke, I just don't see it. if we don't get Green, we have to get Coleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.