Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 82 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this isn't consistent with the history of UK/Young's recruitment, but this statement about Young's announcement date almost makes it seem like UK's waiting on someone else first (Quade?), and if UK's first choice goes elsewhere, then UK's second choice (Young) will announce.
That'd be scary to think about. But with Diallo wanting to possibly play with Quade I can see UK all of a sudden making him top priority. I think quade hopefully has seen through Kentuckys BS.

CuseMan4 said:
I would not say Quade is a guarentee for Cuse, do I think he ends up at Cuse...yes, that's how things are pointing right now. But Kentucky is definitely a player here as I've been saying. Not Jake but I put the odds at 70-30 Cuse.

Yep. Exactly what I'm hearing.

Wouldn't you expect a little more leadership out of a point guard? Shouldn't he be rounding up some teammates in his recruiting class? Or is that something that only happens on the football side of things?

Wouldn't you expect a little more leadership out of a point guard? Shouldn't he be rounding up some teammates in his recruiting class? Or is that something that only happens on the football side of things?

I'd bet a lot of these recruits already know where he is going and where they are going -- whether that is to join him at Cuse or not.

I try to leave room for an act of God. Like the Battle to Michigan debacle.
That wasn't an act of God, that was an act of an 18 year old practicing free will. Surely such a chance is worth more than 0.1%? Particularly based upon second hand information regarding a discussion between two teenagers. I appreciate information, but I think you weigh it a bit too heavily, when other teams are coming after this kid hard, with promises of god knows what. So, on this National Skeptics Day, I am going to get my skeptic on and trust the 70% that Jake has thrown out, because it is based upon more factors that fully encompass the recruitment of a 5 star point guard. Again, not that I don't appreciate information and the optimism.

ancient-aliens-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.