Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 116 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
He may not, but if Frank returns he surely wont start.

Pretty sure he would since we likely are staring at 0 other guards on the roster besides Frank currently.

This^

It's entirely possible that the "information" is being manipulated (either way) because Quade wants to be the one who breaks the news and those that know are trying to make this happen.

These are my thoughts as well, maybe Quade is a little miffed that his decision is already known? So the insiders of the program have been told to show doubt so Q can have his moment on Saturday.

These are my thoughts as well, maybe Quade is a little miffed that his decision is already known? So the insiders of the program have been told to show doubt so Q can have his moment on Saturday.
Or maybe all the posters on this forum are in a fishbowl and there are a bunch of folks outside laughing their arse off at us

So O13 thinks a LOi was signed last week to the Colgate game. Then in the past 24 hours everybody and their grandmother thinks he has flipped to UK?

Does that about sum up the day's events? I'm not reading 500 posts to try and catch up.

Why do our insiders think he flipped, are they hearing from their Cuse sources or speculating?

Pretty sure he would since we likely are staring at 0 other guards on the roster besides Frank currently.

I'm sure he would too. He won't be playing point guard though. That's Franks spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.