Class of 2017 - PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky | Page 151 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Quade Green (PA) Verbaled to Kentucky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quade to play overseas.

Sorry, on rt 90 drinking heavily in passenger seat and only on page 147 of this stuff show. I'll check back after I read more. So far he's ours and he's UK's, intense!!!
Wait till you get to about page 163, you'll laugh, you'll cry, you may even get horny about the Pron mag talk?

Hey, never posted here before, and UK fan. Been skimming through the thread when I saw it posted about at KSR. I'm not sure if it is really even necessary at this point, but I have reason to believe UK has his letter of intent. I got to school at UK and a friend of mine here who regularly talks to a basketball player told me that as of today he is 100% sure Quade is a cat. UK's staff is really good about not leaking things like this but from what I understand, the whole team is under the impression he's coming next year. Not trying to add flames to the fire but I figured you'd want to know now rather than Saturday night

If this is the case I lose respect for stringing us along if we was at one point 100% Cuse bound.

Hey, never posted here before, and UK fan. Been skimming through the thread when I saw it posted about at KSR. I'm not sure if it is really even necessary at this point, but I have reason to believe UK has his letter of intent. I got to school at UK and a friend of mine here who regularly talks to a basketball player told me that as of today he is 100% sure Quade is a cat. UK's staff is really good about not leaking things like this but from what I understand, the whole team is under the impression he's coming next year. Not trying to add flames to the fire but I figured you'd want to know now rather than Saturday night

" the staff is really good about not leaking stuff"... just to the players, who are leaking to everyone else.

Thanks, I guess , but we have kind of figured this for the last day or two thanks to our own insiders. Good luck...

So what's everybody drinking tonight for this?

hqdefault.jpg

Mila Kunis has me going for Jim Beam
I'll take Mila neat.

As a program, we have to diagnose what factors caused this potential recruiting crisis. With the rostor on the 2017 horizon, our recruiting should have mirrored a UCLA type cycle, no way it should have even come to this. Is it a lame duck coach? No lux dorms? Lazy recruiting?

Why would your players care if Quade is on next year's team? It's not like they'll be there to play with him...

As a program, we have to diagnose what factors caused this potential recruiting crisis. With the rostor on the 2017 horizon, our recruiting should have mirrored a UCLA type cycle, no way it should have even come to this. Is it a lame duck coach? No lux dorms? Lazy recruiting?

Why would your players care if Quade is on next year's team? It's not like they'll be there to play with him...
I don't know that they do care. It just seems from my buddy that they know he is signed. Quade has probably talked to a few of them at some point or another.

INCOMING! Put on your pith helmet if you've got one.

My wife is from Lexington and her entire Family are crazy UK fans. I always have to be ready for their Sheet!!

Some of our fans are definitely crazy. It's no secret that we have a rabid, sometimes obnoxious fanbase but the vast majority of us are logical die hard fans. It's the other 5% that give us a bad rep. Well ok, maybe it's closer to 10% of our fans. I like to think that half of that is just Louisville fans trying to make us look bad. At least that's what I like to think.

There have been a lot of threads like this one over the years and we've still been to 3 FF in the last 13 years, with a NC. Including the sky is falling posts from when Mali left.

It sucks, but we've got a lot of history that says we'll be fine.

With JB as HC, yea...
Exactly. The Team Hops first year is gonna be interesting to see. Will top recruits sign up for Hop? They aren't banging down the door at the moment with JB. Not saying it can't happen, but I'm way more worried he won't have the horses to have a big first year and that matters.

Hello, UK fan here. Came over to see what you all had to say about QG and I was completely unprepared for how wrapped up you all are in his recruitment. Which is nice to see. Not to many other fan bases get into their teams recruiting like BBN does.

I've read about 60 or so pages of this thread and I have to say, that while I want him to pick us, I will feel terrible for you all if he does. Being involved with a recruit for over 2 years and then losing him at the last minute would suck.

I'm not totally sold on the fact that he has picked UK and I'm not attempting to troll (In fact I wasn't even going to post until I read this thread and saw how devoted you all are) just wanted to poke my head in and say hi with mutual respect (even though some here have disparaged the state of Kentucky and BBN in general, I won't do the same). #GBB

Exactly. The Team Hops first year is gonna be interesting to see. Will top recruits sign up for Hop? They aren't banging down the door at the moment with JB. Not saying it can't happen, but I'm way more worried he won't have the horses to have a big first year and that matters.

Yeah, there's risk in coaching changes not matter what. Getting the best kids would help, but I'm still inclined to believe we'll be fine until proven otherwise.

Dome + History + ACC + Melo Center + Prime Recruiting area = Sustained success

Status
Not open for further replies.