Class of 2024 - PG Robert Wright (PA) Offered | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 PG Robert Wright (PA) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great vision, good ball handling and very decent penetrator for high school. No jump shot but set shot is good but looks like easy to block by college players.

Really underrated by lots of recruiting services. No doubt in my mind that he’ll be a 5 star player when all is said and done!

Rob jumped into the top 25 by On3 recently, and he's gonna be in the top 25 to top 30 from all of the recruiting services when all is said and done, IMO. With Elliot Cadeau getting tons of blue-blood offers, I think Wright may end up as SU's best bet for a PG in 2024. He was a beast as a sophomore for NG in Philly.

Go away
Would you commit to a school not knowing who your head coach will be? If you say yes, you’re not being honest with yourself. I know I wouldn’t choose a school not knowing who my coach was going to be.

Would you commit to a school not knowing who your head coach will be? If you say yes, you’re not being honest with yourself. I know I wouldn’t choose a school not knowing who my coach was going to be.
But according to NCAA lore, players choose the school, not the coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom