Class of 2019 - PG/SG Addison Patterson (CN/BellaVistaAZ) to Oregon | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG/SG Addison Patterson (CN/BellaVistaAZ) to Oregon

"Team: CIA Bounce (CAN)
Record: 2-2 (6-10 overall)

EYBL Hampton stats: 22.0 PPG, 59.2 FG%, 5.8 RPG, 2.3 APG, 2.0 SPG
Full season stats

Game 1: 27 PTS (7-9 FG), 4 REB, 3 STL
Game 2: 21 PTS (8-14 FG), 2 REB, 2 AST, STL
Game 3: 16 PTS (6-11 FG), 10 REB, 5 AST, 2 STL
Game 4: 25 PTS (11-20 FG), 7 REB, 2 AST, 2 STL

Addison Patterson made it a clean sweep in Hampton, tallying his fourth consecutive appearance on the All-Underclassmen Team. The 6-foot-7 sophomore scored 89 points on 59.2 percent shooting, showcasing a skillset well-beyond his years. He can score at all three levels, and should only get more refined as he gets stronger. Patterson was the brightest aspect of Bounce's regular season, and shold be one of the best players in the EYBL in 2019."
Some footage it’s hard to tell but looks like an MCW clone with a slightly upgraded jumper.

If the One and Done is still in effect, will he just skip Cuse completely and opt for the G-League draft instead? I hear that's all the rage these days. :rolleyes:

Oklahoma?? WTH?!? How are they in this recruitment? Talk about a weird, faraway, bumble&@#* destination for a kid from Canada to consider.

Oklahoma just offered Addi last week.

Oklahoma?? WTH?!? How are they in this recruitment? Talk about a weird, faraway, bumble&@#* destination for a kid from Canada to consider.

Are they selling trey young?

Probably same reason they are going after JGIII. They like to copy what Cuse is doing. But in reality, they must figure that Texas has done well with Canadiens so why not them.

Not sure if you remember Carl English but he was from rural Newfoundland which is pretty much as far east as you can get in Canada and he ended up at Hawaii. Geography means nothing unless a recruit is hyperlocal.

Oshae was number 1 player in Canada 2 years ago. Wonder if this kid knows of him and maybe respects or admires him. If so he may gave seen the great opportunity and stage Cuse provides for Ishae and others

Oshae was number 1 player in Canada 2 years ago. Wonder if this kid knows of him and maybe respects or admires him. If so he may gave seen the great opportunity and stage Cuse provides for Ishae and others

I'm sure Addison knows Oshae (Athlete Institute), but he seems to have a closer connection to Howard Washington. Hopefully we don't push HW away and he can help recruit AP.

By the way, Addi had 18 points, 1 rebound, 1 assists/3 turnovers, and 2 steals in 27+ minutes of action in Team Canada's win over Australia (quarterfinals). He and Team Canada will take on our US boys later today in the semifinals. 7:30 tip off on ESPN+/Youtube.

Screenshot_20180707-144006_Chrome.jpg

I'm sure Addison knows Oshae (Athlete Institute), but he seems to have a closer connection to Howard Washington. Hopefully we don't push HW away and he can help recruit AP.
Yeah...seeing as they were on the same team two years ago I’d assume they do know one another.

To echo your statement...I hope we don’t push HW away, and not just to hopefully land Addi. I love HW’s game and think he’ll be a fabulous PG as an upper classman!

In the loss to Team USA, Addi led Team Canada with 15 points, 6 boards, 3 dimes, and 2 blocks.

Screenshot_20180708-232621_Hancom Office Editor.jpg

Lon Kruger has recruited kids from Bounce since his days at UNLV. I remember him being around a lot for Grandy Glaze (committed to UNLV before Kruger left than went to St.Louis) and Anthony Bennett. He also coached Dinjyl Walker at Oklahoma as a transfer. No surprise he is still nurturing that pipeline.