Class of 2022 - PG Skyy Clark | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Skyy Clark

Overtime Elite and the G League.

Pay Me Get Money GIF by NdubisiOkoye

Tactic to usher along a Mintz decision before April?

Edit: reading Mintz thread, maybe not?

Lots of these decommit/transfers seem to have an idea where they’re going to go.

Would like to see it happen, but momentum doesn’t seem to be on our side. (Hopefully DePaul hasn’t reached out to him lol)

Not sure if anyone has noted this yet. Heard we got in on Skyy to rush Judah in to a decision but, since we kind of went South on Judah with him likely going to DePaul, it wouldn't shock me for us to try and get Skyy in for a visit. I mean it can't hurt. When 100% healthy hes a top 10 player in the class but I'm pretty sure the injury put his playing time with Kentucky in jeopardy, hence why he decommitted

Not sure if anyone has noted this yet. Heard we got in on Skyy to rush Judah in to a decision but, since we kind of went South on Judah with him likely going to DePaul, it wouldn't shock me for us to try and get Skyy in for a visit. I mean it can't hurt. When 100% healthy hes a top 10 player in the class but I'm pretty sure the injury put his playing time with Kentucky in jeopardy, hence why he decommitted

Mintz visited for Duke on Feb 26.

A week later we're in contact with Clark.

Could be Mintz didn't say the magic words.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom