Class of 2017 - PG Trevon Duval (DE) to Duke | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Trevon Duval (DE) to Duke

Funny story that he tells. Said an assistant coach was at an open practice and said he wasn't there to see him cus he already knows where he's going. He was caught off guard and tweets he was opening his recruitment. Sounds like a bit of an attention whore if ya ask me

Next week.

IMG_6015.GIF

Do we expect staff to get re-involved here? Is his recruitment still sufficiently open?

With how crazy this recruitment has been, any way SU can break into his "Final 5" list?

Funnier things have happened so keep fingers crossed, can't hurt right?

Forget about Trevon. There is no way he is coming to Syracuse. I'm almost positive he goes to a school like Baylor or he doesn't go to college at all and signs a deal with Under Armour and then goes to the NBA when he's eligible.

Forget about Trevon. There is no way he is coming to Syracuse. I'm almost positive he goes to a school like Baylor or he doesn't go to college at all and signs a deal with Under Armour and then goes to the NBA when he's eligible.
I can't imagine someone of his caliber going to Baylor just to play until he can get into the NBA when he could go to SU with some really good players and run "his" team and show many scouts his talent with talented players and in one, if not the best conference , especially the competition. He would be seen multiple times on TV. Just saying. Not that I doubt you

Would be great, but no PG in their right mind in this class would be happy about being Quade's sloppy seconds!
At least the good ones that is!