Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 83 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

I think Tyus Battle is a really outstanding talent. He's a pure 2-guard but it'll be interesting to see if he can make the transition to point guard if we bring him in. I look forward to how his recruitment plays out.

giphy.gif

Here is your answer: Murray to Oregon, Battle to SU, Gilbert to Lville, Simmons to . . . . . I'll have to get back to you. This is what is happening until it doesn't happen.

Cool?
Good!, Now chillax.
I read that too fast. I thought it said:

Cool?
Good! Now CLIMAX.

I thought, yeah, he probably will.

kuethstheman said:
I read that too fast. I thought it said: Cool? Good! Now CLIMAX. I thought, yeah, he probably will.
always in the gutter you are... :)

We've heard you loud and clear the first ten times. What exactly is the point of posting the same thing over and over again? Hulk: all kidding aside, what exactly are your posts contributing? Have you patiently thought out what merit your posts have on this board?

Well, the post about the 311 drunks being better fans and more knowledgeable than anybody else in the dome was a classic and a great contribution to the board. I think him telling everybody the real way to drink when it comes to games was very helpful. Drink before the game, don't drink at the game, then go to your local Applebees or Chillis for 2 for 1s. Another classic was the reporting of JB's tip habits, I found it very informative and hard hitting. The constant analysis of one Thomas Bryant and how it would be dumb and impossible for him to go anywhere but here.

As we see a young man try and make the best decision for him and his family, and now second guess his initial decision, all in effort to do what's best for his future...it is even more clear how ridiculous it was for some to claim that his decision to go to UM was an indictment of the state of the program. I really he hope he is SU bound but his decision does not define the program.

two3zone said:
Well, the post about the 311 drunks being better fans and more knowledgeable than anybody else in the dome was a classic and a great contribution to the board. I think him telling everybody the real way to drink when it comes to games was very helpful. Drink before the game, don't drink at the game, then go to your local Applebees or Chillis for 2 for 1s. Another classic was the reporting of JB's tip habits, I found it very informative and hard hitting. The constant analysis of one Thomas Bryant and how it would be dumb and impossible for him to go anywhere but here.
it's always a bad idea in life to go to Applebee's .

Yes! I made that decision once and still regret it. Thankfully I have avoided being a repeat offender.

I used to love Applebees probably 10-12 years ago. I recently have been there twice in the past 3 months, they changed the menu and the two times I went I felt like crap for two days afterwards. Think I'm done with them.

jordoo said:
Yes! I made that decision once and still regret it. Thankfully I have avoided being a repeat offender.
It used to be ok. But it's terrible for your well being now. Stand a better chance at Mickey ds or taco bell

I used to love Applebees probably 10-12 years ago. I recently have been there twice in the past 3 months, they changed the menu and the two times I went I felt like crap for two days afterwards. Think I'm done with them.

I went once when on the road for vacation. I had my wife and two daughters plus our friend and her two daughters (Her husband had to follow the next night) headed to the beach where we rent a house. The menu was unimpressive, the food was not very good and our server was possibly the dirtiest waitress I have ever been served by in a chain restaurant. This was about 5 years ago all the girls were between 3 and 5 years old so once we ordered it was hard to leave plus I still had about 2 hours of driving to go.

Last edited:
I went once when on the road for vacation. I had my wife and two daughters plus my our friend and her two daughters (Her husband had to follow the next night) headed to the beach where we rent a house. The menu was unimpressive, the food was not very good and our server was possibly the dirtiest waitress I have ever been served by in a chain restaurant. This was about 5 years ago all the girls were between 3 and 5 years old so once we ordered it was hard to leave plus I still had about 2 hours of driving to go.
You were pretty much stuck in this scenario ... and probably felt you were choosing a "healthy" option instead of McKnuckles. Unfortunately, the quality was probably equivalent. At least it wasn't Popeye's.

I think Applebee's was probably alright about 15 years ago when a lot of those mid-level suburban chains (Chili's, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Outback, etc.) were decent. But man, when the recession hit, every single one of them went WAAAAY downhill. It's pretty much been a race to the bottom for the last several years seeing who can out-cheapen everyone else's menus. I haven't been to any of these restaurants in years because of it.

You were pretty much stuck in this scenario ... and probably felt you were choosing a "healthy" option instead of McKnuckles. Unfortunately, the quality was probably equivalent. At least it wasn't Popeye's.

That is exactly why we chose it, thinking we could get some sort of real food relatively quickly that the girls would like without doing a McD thing.

Here's why I'm okay with Applebee's: they have $1 beers all day, if I'm not mistaken.

I think Applebee's was probably alright about 15 years ago when a lot of those mid-level suburban chains (Chili's, Olive Garden, Red Lobster, Outback, etc.) were decent. But man, when the recession hit, every single one of them went WAAAAY downhill. It's pretty much been a race to the bottom for the last several years seeing who can out-cheapen everyone else's menus. I haven't been to any of these restaurants in years because of it.

That's a good point about the recession effecting these mid level chains especially considering the fact that food has skyrocketted in cost since then. I have eaten Red Lobster a couple of times over the last 4 years and they seemed about the same but then I'm not a huge seafood guy so what do I know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom