Class of 2022 PG Zion Cruz (NJ / Oak Hill) Offered

Zelda Zonk

Hollywood Liberal Elite Globalist
Dior literally mentioned not going to schools like Kentucky when he committed if he switched he would look so stupid.
$300,000 would wipe a lot of egg off his face.

AlaskaSU

Build a dorm, burn the locker rm. upgrade the dome
I don't think anybody was higher on Flynn than I was. I took a bunch of for saying he was going to turn out to be better than Harris when everybody else thought his offer was charity just to make Harris happy. But that was his junior year.

Nobody thought Flynn was going to be a great D1 player as a sophomore, me included. It shouldn't be controversial to say that Dior is better than Flynn at the same age. Its pretty obviously clear that he is. This doesn't necessarily mean Dior is going to be a better college player, or even have a better high school career, but this argument seems to have started when someone said Dior is better than Flynn, Ennis, and MCW were at the same age. He is. Its not close. All three of those guys were late risers.
Maybe you are right but it is not that cut and dry. Flynn had less exposure and exposure effects ratings. When Flynn was in a HS all-star environment he dominated. His pinpoint set-up passing and baseline power drives were dominant. He was quick, strong and aggressive. The only way to settle such a question would be to go back in time and have them go at it mano a mano. I'm not sure that I would put my money on Dior.

JLine

2018 Cali Winner: Regular Season Record
I love Jonny Flynn as much as anyone. He is my favorite player of all time. But what is the argument here? Dior is the better prospect, at this point.
Just not much else to talk about, I presume, so you never know what’s gonna take off.

ROCcuse

2nd String
There has to be some other sicko on here who finds JMac funny in a much different way
*Raises hand*
was just about to make a joke . . . Thought orangefog might have been hinting at it in his post
I mean, come on, "forging loving relationships . . ."

jdubs30

Living Legend
The more I think about this the more I’m leaning towards just going for it...

- no zone
- start Dior, Zion, JG3, Benny, Mac
- Chance, Kadary, Anselem, Newton off the bench
- try to score 80 a game

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend

- no zone
- try to score 80 a game
One change - Full court full time, then to zone, but aggressive, inviting drives, for our shot blocking.

Zelda Zonk

- no zone
- try to score 80 a game
You’re really quite mad, you know.

Niastri

2nd String

- no zone
- try to score 80 a game
Aren't we allowed to try to score 80 AND play defense?

Zelda Zonk

Not really that bad.

Hypothetically. Villanova in the mid 2000's won alot of games that way use to give us fits too.
My thing was semi-sarcastic. That would be interesting, I just can’t imagine jb getting ‘experimental’ at this stage.

721Comstock

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Rebounder
My thing was semi-sarcastic. That would be interesting, I just can’t imagine jb getting ‘experimental’ at this stage.
Maybe it’s Juli’s idea? ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom