phillip thomas fwiw | Syracusefan.com

phillip thomas fwiw

cuseclappy

Winner 2016 SU Football Season Prediction Contest
on his facebook this morning he put he thinks he broke his collarbone

pretty sure thats the fake phillip thomas' facebook. highly doubt any player would comment on an injury..hence (lower leg injury chan jones)

It did look like he was in severe pain. Did come back in to play. Made a few plays while returning as well. I hope he is fine, but you never know.

pretty sure thats the fake phillip thomas' facebook. highly doubt any player would comment on an injury..hence (lower leg injury chan jones)
its really him

Why would they let someone come back in with a broken collarbone? I've seen them xray someone for less. That's just unprofessional on the part of the medical staff.

His collarbone isnt broke, no way he would have been able to come back in.

He didn't go back into the game with a broken collarbone. There is nothing unprofessional going on here. Holy crap some people just like to create drama.

A possible broken bone and no X-ray this much later?I doubt he goes back in if this was even in question.He may feel like he broke it this am, probably is pretty painful.

It sure looked that way. He was in serious pain. I was surprised to see him come back in; when he did, he was really favoring that side of his body. He made maybe three more tackles, whiffed on one, and on each he reverted back to his armless tackling style of last year and earlier this season.

I hope he's ok, but it didn't look like it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom