Physicality | Syracusefan.com

Physicality

Marek and Sid had as many turnovers and fouls as points and rebounds.

sand_2.jpg

I think maybe somewhat playing the zone somewhat limites physicality

All I know is this is the worst defensive team at Syracuse I’ve ever seen! how many how many times can you give up 90 points in a season LOL
I am pretty much checked out on the team after this game, season practically over but if we don’t drastically improve next year something has got to give with the zone or Maybe here’s a thought try something new mix it up but we all know Boeheim, he is a tad bit stuborn. Coach making a change I am not so sure that will ever happen so we’re stuck with it. Don’t give me wrong sometimes it’s good when we got all the length but we don’t have any of this at key positions on this team this season ! A team can score 200 points against us and he’ll still play his trademark 2-3 zone.
I just really hope next year is a bounce back season because this year has been very tough

Last edited:
Team seemed uninterested all night. I think it was FSU hangover and realization that the tourney is not happening. I say again it is the coaching staff's job to have kids ready to play. They failed.

Unfortunately Marek had arguably his worst game in an Orange uniform.

We have been lushed around all year. Look what vernon carey did to us. Unfortunately, i think the main problem is we simply dont have the personnel. Not an effort thing, although buddy managed to give a rebound up to david johnson that was complete lack of effort and at a crucial time.

I’ll take a small dog with attitude over a larger dog any day. We are weak mentally and play like Boy Scouts instead of thugs

Louisville being this good after sanctions makes me want to vomit. We got absolutely trashed.

Louisville being this good after sanctions makes me want to vomit. We got absolutely trashed.
And currently under investigation for the Adidas pay-for-play that already got their AD and HOF Head Coach fired.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom