Once Judah took the ball out of Q’s hands | Syracusefan.com

Once Judah took the ball out of Q’s hands

We fell apart. Q was unstoppable. Let him drive every play, as he was doing. It was almost as if Judah wanted to let people know this is his team… And he is not an NBA player, I’m sorry
feels like maliq needs to step up and b slap his guards and declare "this is my team now " him i trust.

Judah’s effectiveness (and the game outcome) is pretty much directly proportional to the refs’ willingness to call fouls when he flops. Yesterday he got no foul calls on his flops, so we lost. Pretty simple.

Judah’s effectiveness (and the game outcome) is pretty much directly proportional to the refs’ willingness to call fouls when he flops. Yesterday he got no foul calls on his flops, so we lost. Pretty simple.
Judah's effectiveness can be summed up in 21-0. No competent PG can allow his offense to stagnate for that long.

Also, the second-half team defense was awful.

Judah's effectiveness can be summed up in 21-0. No competent PG can allow his offense to stagnate for that long.

The closing minutes of the first half Syracuse came down 3 times in a row, Bell misses a 3, next time down, Bell misses a 3. The 3rd time Bell misses a jump shot. Why in the world was he given the ball 3 times down the floor, when we hadn't scored in 4 minutes.

Sherman Douglas couldn't unstagnate this offense. Nobody moves off ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom