pick your poison | Syracusefan.com

pick your poison

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
lets say we're a 1 seed this year

would you rather

1 - be the first 1 seed to lose to a 16 seed

or

2 - lose by 1 to UCONN in the national championship game on a half court buzzer beater.

i would get over 1 eventually. i would never get over 2.

Neither one is going to happen so why speculate. I need a time out from these posts.

Um, definitely NO to #1. As someone who was a senior for the Richmond game, and then having to live through that for I think the next 8 years before another #2 lost, it sucked big time. I'm still not over it and, it will likely be even worse as the first #1 to lose.

Neither one is going to happen so why speculate. I need a time out from these posts.

a 16 will beat a 1 eventually. but it better not be us! youre right about the other one, uconn will never make the championship game again. unless its the CBI

Would you rather die in a car wreck or a plane crash? What a tortured existence you must lead. Either that, or you live in Upstate New York.

Would you rather die in a car wreck or a plane crash? What a tortured existence you must lead. Either that, or you live in Upstate New York.
There's a difference?

would you rather

or

2 - lose by 1 to UCONN in the national championship game on a half court buzzer beater.

Cyanide

Easy, car wreck... it takes like 5 minutes to fall out of they sky.

I think I'd rather fight a bear.

would you rather

or

Are you a fiction writer by trade?

would you rather

or

Yeah, I bet you worry about an asteroid landing on your noggin, too. UCONN doesn't have much chance of getting to the finals. They're in 5th place in a 5 team conference(no, UCF, Houston, and the rest of those dregs aren't real teams). They're one game over .500 in that joke league. Your hypothetical is Bone Yard delusional.

#2. I can deal with mockery from the Boneyard, especially if we reach the final which is a great season, despite the pain at the end.

#1 would be embarrassing as a fan, and we would be the target of all fans and media (not just one team)

a 16 will beat a 1 eventually. but it better not be us! youre right about the other one, uconn will never make the championship game again. unless its the CBI
We did our part in losing to Richmond. Let someone else fall on the ultimate sword.

They will bracket us with UCONN so we'd meet before that. You just know they will want to line us up with a former Big East power.

They will bracket us with UCONN so we'd meet before that. You just know they will want to line us up with a former Big East power.

And as the AAC becomes more irrelevant down the road, maybe Syracuse has an off year and faces the AAC champ in a 4/13 matchup.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom