Picture of the field for tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

Picture of the field for tomorrow

NailstheCusefan12

All American
Cannot wait!
415841_10151279668510209_2100199304_o.jpg

Endzones look great.

Sadly the stands won't look much better at kickoff.

I thought I would never live to see field with Syracuse in the endzone and a NFL logo in the middle

The stands will be fine and this is a great thing for Syracuse my hat is off to Doc on this one.

Look, I'm fine with this game being played in NJ, and I will be there.

But let's not pretend the place isn't going to be kinda empty.

Look, I'm fine with this game being played in NJ, and I will be there.

But let's not pretend the place isn't going to be kinda empty.
I feel like the lower bowl will be fine. The combination of the Groupon/LivingSocial deals and the buses of students (who I'm assuming will be in the lower level) with both bands should make it look just fine. When they pan the whole stadium, it probably won't look as good.

Where's RUUUUUUUU, the stammering Rutgers typist? I wonder what he thinks of the field? After all, it's in his backyard. Not stitch of Rutgers scarlet to be seen anywhere. :)

Where's RUUUUUUUU, the stammering Rutgers typist? I wonder what he thinks of the field? After all, it's in his backyard. Not stitch of Rutgers scarlet to be seen anywhere. :)

I have it on good authority that there will be more rutgirls fans at our game than theirs.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

That is freaking awesome. Weird seeing syracuse on a grass field too.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I would have gone with Orangemen with green painted over the last 3 letters, but that's why I'm not paid to be the artist. The Syracuse letters look good too.

We've survived NYC games with low turnout. In 2001, I think Georgia Tech had 36 people in the stadium. USC will only have about 5,000.

More attendance whining who knew?. Seriously, did people expect us to sell out or something. Is what it is and always will be.

How many people were there for the Wisconsin game, I was there but was on a 3 day bender don't remember anything from that game other than the first play

More attendance whining who knew?. Seriously, did people expect us to sell out or something. Is what it is and always will be.

How many people were there for the Wisconsin game, I was there but was on a 3 day bender don't remember anything from that game other than the first play
The crowd for the UW game was 51k, for GaTech 41k, 1990 USC 57k.

The crowd for the UW game was 51k, for GaTech 41k, 1990 USC 57k.

I heard today that the top bowl of the stadium is going to be blocked off... so, the lower 2 tiers should be pretty full if there are 30-40K fans there...

Do you have a picture where it's thunderstorming hail in high winds?

That was part of Marrone's gameplan. He wanted to turn this into a weather beaten, pound the ground grudge match. TGD has Mother Nature on speed dial. :)

Showers early here in westchester county. Expecting more rain this afternoon. Could get sloppy, but don't really know who will benefit from that

Showers early here in westchester county. Expecting more rain this afternoon. Could get sloppy, but don't really know who will benefit from that

Syracuse benefits...thus, when a predominantly national TV audience sees a half empty stadium, the perception will be that the bad weather had something to do with it. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom