Pinstripe Bowl seats | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe Bowl seats

I am still getting “we are having technical difficulties “. Looks like I’m going to have to call tomorrow.

Anyone else in Audi Club get seat locations/tickets yet? I got my freebies but not Club.

Can you access your freebies in your MyCuse account?

Anyone else in Audi Club get seat locations/tickets yet? I got my freebies but not Club.

I bought the standing room version, no reason to be glued into a seat and it was cheaper. I think the tickets go live on the 27th.

Looks like the New Year’s day menu I’m throwing together.
What can I bring?
Just got my seats emailed. They were transferred to me by Syracuse University on the Yankee Stadium platform managed by TicketMaster

What can I bring?

Just got my seats emailed. They were transferred to me by Syracuse University on the Yankee Stadium platform managed by TicketMaster

Right but not a downloadable ticket (yet)?

Right but not a downloadable ticket (yet)?
Bar codes being generated Tuesday. I can see my seat assignment, transfer, but not download to wallet yet. I am in Audi1; Row 2. I think there are for rows of seats. Think the numbering goes from home plate to the foul pole in the rest of the stadium so that would put me Close to mid field (and the bar!)

Bar codes being generated Tuesday. I can see my seat assignment, transfer, but not download to wallet yet. I am in Audi1; Row 2. I think there are for rows of seats. Think the numbering goes from home plate to the foul pole in the rest of the stadium so that would put me Close to mid field (and the bar!)

Got it I have the same, just nothing to download yet.

Anyone have any word to how tickets are moving as of yet? Curious about attendance.

Got it I have the same, just nothing to download yet.
Regular tickets won’t be available til/ by 12/27 at 2pm so I’m assuming it’s the same with the Audi club ones as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom