Pinstripe Bowl seats | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe Bowl seats

The miracle whip.
Thats Good Robert Deniro GIF

FYI, for those still without parking, I just bought a pass for the Bronx Terminal Market garage. It's about a half mile away from the stadium, but it's a modern full sized self park garage and only $20 for the day. We always park here when we go to Yankees games. I like it as opposed to the very expensive places closer (River Ave garage is $80!) or the places you need to let them park and are then at their mercy to get to you when there is a long line of folks waiting post game.

LInk here if anyone needs: Bad Boy Mowers Pinstripe Bowl Parking - Dec 29 | ParkWhiz

I might end up going to the game. Probably decide Wednesday.

I'll be attendance!

from the finely confines of my living room in Tampa where the beer will flow and other extra curricular activities take place

Just downloaded my tickets to Apple wallet. As promised, looks like the 12/27 by 2pm timeline worked as they are now available for download.

Have you looked into parking north of the city (like Beacon or Croton-Harmon) and taking the Metro North to YS?

White Plains. Very convenient parking garage right of I-287 (cross westchester).

Just downloaded my tickets to Apple wallet. As promised, looks like the 12/27 by 2pm timeline worked as they are now available for download.
I, unfortunately, did not.

Where were they and how did you know they were there? Did you get an email? I have checked both my regular Ticketmaster account and my 'Cuse ticketmaster account and both are empty.

I, unfortunately, did not.

Where were they and how did you know they were there? Did you get an email? I have checked both my regular Ticketmaster account and my 'Cuse ticketmaster account and both are empty.
Try this link.

You will need to log in using your normal Ticketmaster user and password. I could see the seats but not access the tickets for a week or so, but today, the tickets were finally accessible.

Good luck.

Try this link.

You will need to log in using your normal Ticketmaster user and password. I could see the seats but not access the tickets for a week or so, but today, the tickets were finally accessible.

Good luck.
Thank you Tom.

Stupid question, perhaps, but is there a separate yankees ticketmaster app that I can download to my phone that will have tix in it?

I went to ticketmaster app - no tix.

I went to 'Cuse ticket master app - no tix...

You would think one could access one ticketmaster app that would have all of one's tickets instead of making it so complicated...

Still no tickets here , have been on hold for 25 minutes with box office, very very frustrated

Thank you Tom.

Stupid question, perhaps, but is there a separate yankees ticketmaster app that I can download to my phone that will have tix in it?

You would think one could access one ticketmaster app that would have all of one's tickets instead of making it so complicated...

They are still in the process of transferring tickets and say they’ll be done by 5.

Still no tickets here , have been on hold for 25 minutes with box office, very very frustrated

On hold? They haven’t been answering all day and was told they are closed.

Thank you Tom.

It is not great for sure.

I understand that the tickets can't be in our cuse.com account, since they are for a venue outside SUAD's control. But they sent emails with bad links. And I would hope the ticketmaster link would work. Ticketmaster is the one constant here...IMHO, you should be able to get all the ticket inventory you have from there, regardless of the venue. But Ticketmaster is legendary for their incompetence, and they are showing their reputation is well earned yet again.

I would think a Yankees app would have the same data accessing that yankees ticket web site I provided would. I hope they are still moving inventory over to that web site and the tickets will show up in the next few hours.

But for me, I saw the tickets I controlled from the first time I opened the Yankees link over a week ago. It was only today that I could manage them (i.e. load them into my wallet or transfer them to someone else).

You definitely clicked on the logo in the upper right hand corner to authenticate and signed in successfully, and still saw no tickets, correct?

I would use Chrome if possible. It seems to work better than Safari, assuming you are using your iPhone here.

On hold? They haven’t been answering all day and was told they are closed.
Well I’m on hold , and it’s a lovely piano melody I am hearing over and over and over

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom