Pinstripe Bowl seats | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe Bowl seats

Fans who purchase tickets in sections 218A-222 will have access to the temperature-controlled Delta SKY360⁰ Suite. Food, drinks available to purchase.

You will be notified via email with instructions on how to manage your mobile tickets. Tickets will be assigned approximately 1 week prior to the game

Delta Suite at $150 is reasonable though. That's what we did for 2010, wives stayed inside and sipped wine/champagne, the gentlemen sat in the outside seats and guzzled beer. Everyone won, including SU.

After two pinstripes, this is lookin really appealing

The Yankee Stadium Audi Suite/Budweiser Patio is a high-end seating area with expansive views of the field from the third base line. Pricing starts at $500 and comes with pregame and in-game food and beverage service through the end of the third quarter.

Been twice. It’s pretty impressive. Carved prime rib, shrimp, pasta station, sushi bar, desserts. Not Fine Mess level of course but pretty good. First year Bob Costas and Vanessa Williams were in the Box. Lots of former athletes both times.

Stuffed hot cherry peppers?

Audi Suite includes gourmet buffet and full open bar. Still steep but since I don’t have to fly and can stay on points I splurged.
There’s not $700 in extra value for me in that package

Went with the Delta Skyclub

Just couldn’t find the value for the Audi club but I could def finally the value of being warm during timeouts, halftime etc

Sight lines won’t be the best but at least I’ll be in the stadium

Now add a full open bar to that.
OK now you’re getting me excited! As I am coming solo for me that makes it an absolute no-brainer.

As I mentioned elsewhere as we are getting there early and will be there all day, won’t be tailgating this makes complete sense as Instead of spending, what as you mentioned dinner out somewhere, having to buy $15-$20 a drink all day long (again, especially since we’re not tailgating), what I would spend on food and drinks alone will pretty much make up the difference between the Audi and the Delta suite.

throw in how God awful the seats are/sight lines are from the Delta suite where there are no assigned seats AND if I remember correctly you can’t see the field/game well from inside, the Audi makes it absolutely a no-brainer for us people “of a certain age“ in our quest from weather viewing lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom