Pinstripe it is! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe it is!

I have to say: this back and forth all day about our possible bowl has been entertaining, hilarious and completely whacky.
You're not kidding Steve, I literally have up a flight to birmingham on another page with all info completed waiting to click "pay". And already reserved a hotel at some fancy spa hotel down there. WOW, no click and cancel! Just saved $2k, woo hoo!!

That said gotta admit wouldve been a cool road trip down there. Ah What good to save the coin!

Baylor or Tech would be great. Opportunity to go 3-0 vs WVU is appealing as well.

Baylor would be a fun game. They'd be my first choice.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Not me. Pitt would have had what, 1000 fans or so? This is a no-brainer. Means many more fannies in the seats for them.

I was convinced the Stripe/ESPN were stuck on the idea of the Backyard Brawl. I don't think I was alone.

Didn't make sense to me that the Yankees would spurn one of their advertisers...

i gotta think pitt was there fallback if cuse went to belk or russell

At least the game is on Saturday now ... but a 3:15 game time is weird. Going from cold to freezing and twilight to under the lights is a weird transition.

At least the game is on Saturday now ... but a 3:15 game time is weird. Going from cold to freezing and twilight to under the lights is a weird transition.

Would you rather it be a noon game?

Personally, I wanted the BBVA Compass: different bowl, chance for SEC scalp, and most importantly, I coincidentally would've been in Alabama at that time and would've gone to the game.

Pinstripe = more butts in seats but I don't think it's a good idea to go back to the Pinstripe so soon. A lot of the players on the team have already been there. This selection was more for the fans. I'm surprised/indifferent that the Pinstripe committee selected SU.

Last tidbit - we complain about how bad a bowl game in Birmingham would be for us but we could just as easily get stuck in El Paso for the Sun Bowl (4th pick) when we're in the ACC.

Personally, I wanted the BBVA Compass: different bowl, chance for SEC scalp, and most importantly, I coincidentally would've been in Alabama at that time and would've gone to the game.

Pinstripe = more butts in seats but I don't think it's a good idea to go back to the Pinstripe so soon. A lot of the players on the team have already been there. This selection was more for the fans. I'm surprised/indifferent that the Pinstripe committee selected SU.

Last tidbit - we complain about how bad a bowl game in Birmingham would be for us but we could just as easily get stuck in El Paso for the Sun Bowl (4th pick) when we're in the ACC.

yes but we wold be playing a pac 12 team which would be new and exciting

my google calendar already auto-updated with the game date/time. nice job google.

Guess we can remove the "?" in the countdown clock.

Dunno, the Sun Bowl's a pretty fun time. They do a great job out there.

Getting a hotel is going to a b!tch in NYC. That's my biggest obstacle to being able to go to the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom