Pitt Game Thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread

Our d's handing out rushing touchdowns like candy on halloween

God damnit

WHY CANT WE BEAT PIT

WHY

I am old enough that I have seen worse.

Ok, so I did watch every Robinson game but this has been pretty bad this year, mostly. I understand all the potential reasons but still a bad team. The scoring differential in most of our games is insane. I thought the shafer/GT game was bad, way too many of multiple games this year have looked like that.

Glad this season is over. I need time to think about if I really want to renew my season tickets.

All ya'all giving up on Syracuse after this season... you'll be back.

This message brought to you by some German beer I found in my father in law's fridge. :)

Would love a German beer right now. Best beer I've ever had was in Munich.

Would love a German beer right now. Best beer I've ever had was in Munich.
I have no clue what it is. I decided to stop when I realized I was going to have to get through Thanksgiving Dinner Part III heavily buzzed...

I have no clue what it is. I decided to stop when I realized I was going to have to get through Thanksgiving Dinner Part III heavily buzzed...

Good for you, usually when I get to that point the wife gets worried I won't stop.

O/U on whether we can kick 4+ balls out of bounds. Plenty of time.

I'm a little behind but can someone explain why Babers didn't go for 2 when down 13? Not a whole lot of time left.

Yeah...I drive 11 hours one way to SU home games. I have season tickets for 18 years. Just tired of traveling so far to watch the same season.
Wow I wouldn't blame you then. But this program is getting better so don't give up hope.

Glad this season is over. I need time to think about if I really want to renew my season tickets.

When I use to advise job seekers if they told me they hated their job I would always advise that perhaps it was time to move on. Life is too short to be unhappy.

When I use to advise job seekers if they told me they hated their job I would always advise that perhaps it was time to move on. Life is too short to be unhappy.
Have to enjoy what you do!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom