Pitt game thread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt game thread

How is that off us!? Pitt dude was basically rolling it out of bounds.
That the ref was right there looking at it EVER SO SLOWLY rolling away from Pitt's flippin fingertips. Well I just lost it with the tv when that happened. I yelled are you getting paid? at the ref. I stand by my yelling.

We're in tournament mode already. Win and advance. 2-1 in ACC play, regardless of the scores. VaTech next.

Scary thought that we need to be in the 2nd and 3rd game of the conference schedule, though.

That the ref was right there looking at it EVER SO SLOWLY rolling away from Pitt's flippin fingertips. Well I just lost it with the tv when that happened. I yelled are you getting paid? at the ref. I stand by my yelling.

As long as you werent standing while yelling, at that meaningless point in the game. ;)

I guess my memories made you into more of a posting legend than you truly were. Maybe you were more like a Stevie Thompson, lurking around the glass?
I'll take that and salud to you my friend!

Just wanna say Battle looked phenomenal today, slashing to the basket, step-back J's, 3's, disruptive play on top of the zone. He finally looks comfortable and is playing great basketball right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom