Pitt Game Thread... | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread...

Ugly but ill take it

michael-scott-the-office-thats-what-she-said-meme_large.jpeg

Quick thoughts.

Ugly game. Chukwu was not his normal (as of late) self, looked completely lost around the rim. Makes me wonder if teh goggles need to go or at least be replaced.

Sidibe carried the team in the second half. Battle scored in double figures. Defense was good but allowed too many open threes, likely due to the Pitt drought on threes but it will come back to bite the Orange, as proved by Pitt's threes late in the game. A better shooting team may have pulled off the comeback.

Pitt sucks, we should have won this game by 15, but we were sloppy in the first half.

Tough ending to the game. Last 12 points by Pitt on two threes and twoo fouls on Syracuse on 3 pt shots. At least we wiggled through it all. Now just keep our fingers crossed that Sidibe knees are OK tomorrow when he gets out of bed.

Ugly game but I’ll happily take any W we get this year. Man, I’m almost talking myself into us making the dance being realistic at this point.

Sidibe looking great is just huge if that’s going to continue. Wow. I was so excited about him early in the year. Is he really healthy now? Love his potential. If healthy I really think he’s better as a freshman than AO, Jackson, Melo, Coleman, Christmas were. Going back a ways, throw in Etan and Watkins too.

could playing pitt , bc and wake twice actually hurt us come selection sunday ? they are all bottom feeders.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom