Pitt Game Thread... | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread...

Wow! Just got home from work. What a game by Sidibe! Didn't see that coming at all. From the box score, it looks like he saved us. Awesome!

Hopefully the NCAA selection committee members did not watch the game. Ugly win but better than a pretty loss. Howard horrible on both ends of the court. Chukwu worse than Howard. Brissett MIA for much of the game. Dolezaj good at times, not so good at times. Battle steady throughout and didn't force things. Can't say enough about Sidibe.

Team shot 60% on Wed. and 35% today. Other than Battle, team 1-9 from 3. More TOs than Pitt. Will have to play much better against GT to come home from Atlanta with a victory.

could playing pitt , bc and wake twice actually hurt us come selection sunday ? they are all bottom feeders.
well it's not like playing that group was ever going to help us...

it's unfortunate because there is only so much gained from beating pitt twice, whereas losing to them can be costly. same for BC and wake, but to a lesser extent.

no win big loss. i get that. but it also comes at the price of not playing teams with better resumes. that counts when you're on the bubble.

Ugly game but I’ll happily take any W we get this year. Man, I’m almost talking myself into us making the dance being realistic at this point.

Sidibe looking great is just huge if that’s going to continue. Wow. I was so excited about him early in the year. Is he really healthy now? Love his potential. If healthy I really think he’s better as a freshman than AO, Jackson, Melo, Coleman, Christmas were. Going back a ways, throw in Etan and Watkins too.
Better than Melo? And Coleman??? WTH?
And then I remembered there's a second Melo and a second Coleman...

no win big loss. i get that. but it also comes at the price of not playing teams with better resumes. that counts when you're on the bubble.
Right Its objectively a bad thing. Not sure what you are asking

not asking. we don't control the schedule. but even wins in those 6 games offer little upside .committee question remains who have we beat ?

Wait a second Chukwuka against Chukwu?

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom