Pitt Game Thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game Thread...

Look at the bright side. We scored as much as Duke did in the first half today.

Pitt's defense is on par with Virginia's. Right?

Only 10 more minutes until this game resumes!

tenor.gif

ACC Basketball this year feels like a typical B1G Football season. A bunch of highly ranked teams that shouldn't be ranked high, and mediocre conference teams keep beating them to build resumes.

The amazing stat to me is Pitt with 5 blocks. How bad is that??

The last game we had 5 guys in double figures. I am happy the team is in double figures. Credit Pitt for playing aggressive D, but this is a bit much. JB will make adjustments and settle the guys down.

It's great seeing us play such incredible stifling D, keeping such a potent Pitt team from scoring a fg for 9 + minutes in that first half. Amazingly, we have a 2 point lead at half, on the road to boot! Hope our O wakes up in the 2nd half to reward such great defensive play that has afforded us a chance to get our first big W on the road! ;):)

For the first time I'm glad to be in the North Jersey black hole...with no ACC Network TV.
It's painful just listening to this game.
The only upside is Matt Park finally giving the score after every make...he has plenty of time between them.

Absolutely hate to say this again, but here we are playing to the competitions level. Need to take care of the ball and attack. Too much passing out front. At least Sidibe and Washington looked good for us.

Frankn Howard with lazy D on that last shot. Old Frank Howard is back today
He’s been pretty passive today that’s for sure. Almost like he forgot how to play with a 3rd guard.

13BFC7DD-3B35-43C5-A5F6-42B7AC126A3F.jpeg
Highly entertaining game thus far...a real slobber knocker.

Grab a few brewski’s boys and everything looks good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom