Pitt game thread | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt game thread

He panicked again and got lucky. He's tucking and running before the receivers come out of their breaks

Nice to see Marrone show a little passion out there

so is that an actual penalty? like the guy said or not?

I believe that was a nice read as opposed to a panic huge lane waiting for Nassib

so is that an actual penalty? like the guy said or not?

No clue - I was kind of surprised to hear them say that. How do you decide if he's pushing the runner or blocking for him. lol

Ameen-Moore punishing folks

We get the first down - well done.

A win is a win. Got those first downs when we needed them. Nice. Good win

Phew. I'll take an ugly win over a pretty loss. Where was Broyld? We certainly could have used a playmaker tonight.

Wow!! Who would've really thought we'd just hold the ball for the rest of the game? That never happens. AAM!!!

An ugly 1 point win where we hold on for dear lives is looking pretty good to me right now. Talk about low eexpectations!

He panicked again and got lucky. He's tucking and running before the receivers come out of their breaks

Weird. I kept thinking how his looks like the best protection he's ever had and he started looking less comfortable than he has all year. Way too jittery.

Kudos to Sharpe and the blitz packages... When Tino was under pressure, he was horrid.

1-0, new season.

Cool. Nice job finishing.
Where were our tight ends?
Thank you defense. Best to Shamarko.

No clue - I was kind of surprised to hear them say that. How do you decide if he's pushing the runner or blocking for him. lol
Remember Regvie Bush pushing Matt over from the one?

An ugly 1 point win where we hold on for dear lives is looking pretty good to me right now. Talk about low eexpectations!

Maybe so but look at what Graham and Pitt did to Va Tech ... I'll take our performance over that any day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom