Spring Game Attendance Estimates | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Spring Game Attendance Estimates

We really wanted to come up since it was a lacrosse game as well buuuut our oldest daughter has a dance competition so we will miss this one.
Hopefully we get an ok crowd but I don't think year one we will
See if the competition can be moved to Syracuse. We all need something to watch between lacrosse and football.

I bet SUAD would welcome this with open arms. And the dome finally has dope sound for the fresh dance tunes.

Because I want him to calibrate his expectations to our history before we start raising them. Even in our best years we never had more than 5k at the spring game, so if we draw 7k that would be unprecedented and a huge success... as long as he doesn't think "but Georgia had 40,000".
He was also at Temple and Rutgers. I don’t think he’s oblivious to the history or likelihood of a smaller turnout, but why feed it and play down your goals? Tell everyone there will be 10k and you may just manifest it. FOMO is a powerful tool

Stopping to play touch football with a bunch of frat guys is a good idea, you can bet word of that spread quickly around campus. FB has a way about him, and he seems to be everywhere.

Last edited:
See if the competition can be moved to Syracuse. We all need something to watch between lacrosse and football.

I bet SUAD would welcome this with open arms. And the dome finally has dope sound for the fresh dance tunes.
I haven’t seen a good dance competition in days , bring it on !!!