Pitt Game WHY? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game WHY?

Only basketball. Penn State, not Syracuse, not Rutger, is NYC's college football team. The majority love winner. Syracuse and Rutgers are not winning for a long time. That makes people rooting for Penn State so they can feel good.
It is actually Notre Dame but Penn State is probably second.

Then Syracuse.

Then Columbia, UConn, Wagner and then maybe the Girls team.

Question: Where can I find my tickets? I purchased through SU but they aren't in My Cuse Account. Will they appear at a later date?

Thanks in advance if you know.

This has probably been answered a bunch of times, but the article reminded me that season ticket holders get a free event at the Dome. How do we claim that offer?

This has probably been answered a bunch of times, but the article reminded me that season ticket holders get a free event at the Dome. How do we claim that offer?
I also haven’t heard.

If it’s like the pinstripe bowl, it’ll be through the Yankees and their Ticketmaster account
I just looked and not there. Nor in my Cuse account. Think if you bought from the school they haven’t been transferred yet. and yes, I reluctantly bought, only because my son wanted to go. I would boycott out of principle.

I think that offer was made preseason and I believe had to be claimed already.

I love these nyc games, since they’re really the only games I can attend. But vs. Pitt? I’d think sales will be very low without a big draw opponent. I generally think these kinds of nyc games are a good idea, but I’m with the Syracuse locals on this one. Bad idea.

I love these nyc games, since they’re really the only games I can attend. But vs. Pitt? I’d think sales will be very low without a big draw opponent. I generally think these kinds of nyc games are a good idea, but I’m with the Syracuse locals on this one. Bad idea.

I would be all for playing a Kickoff Classic type of game at Metlife once every 3-4 years. In that case we are not giving up a home game. It is a one off battle.

Yankee Stadium we should never play there again outside another team's home game. That includes the Pinstripe Bowl.

I would be all for playing a Kickoff Classic type of game at Metlife once every 3-4 years. In that case we are not giving up a home game. It is a one off battle.

Yankee Stadium we should never play there again outside another team's home game. That includes the Pinstripe Bowl.
Baseball stadiums in general are just so horrendous.

Yeah, and it is at UConn lol
The more I think about it, with everything in flux, maybe it’s not nuts that he doesn’t know these things concretely yet.

I was promised 7 home games.

When I buy season tickets, I expect that all conference games will be AT HOME

When you move that conference game and it drops me to 6 home games and you raise the parking for one less game this year…I’m not going to be happy

Taking a conference game and moving it it NYC and doing nothing to very little for season ticket holders is a disgrace….and I’m not going to be very happy

When you move it to a venue where we have been many times recently, it’s not going to do it for me.

Unacceptable
This EXACTLY

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom