Pitt Game... | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The venom towards devito is obscene

No ill will but it is time for someone else. It’s clear he has issues on the field that haven’t been fixed or aren’t fixable.

I think Benson wasn’t looking for it so Devito waited and waited and waited and got sacked. Should have just tossed it.

Hit him in the numbers. If he isn’t looking that’s on Benson

At least a third of Tommy’s sacks are due to indecision.

If we play well rest of the game today the best part will be reading posters rip a kid who was sacked 12 times in 5 quarters of football and had his best throws dropped.

Sums it all up that he finally gets to hand it off to Tucker and hes knocked out.

Imagine if Tucker can not lose yards every carry he gets and we actually throw the ball to Jordan. I know its asking too much but I'd love to target him or a TE at some point this season.

were limited offensively no doubt but we dont need a qb standing back there like a statute refusing to throw the ball away. Sure, he doesnt get picked but thats because he just hangs onto the ball until he takes a loss

were limited offensively no doubt but we dont need a qb standing back there like a statute refusing to throw the ball away. Sure, he doesnt get picked but thats because he just hangs onto the ball until he takes a loss

If he throws the ball away and gets hit late, that’s 15 yards and a first down! This isn’t rocket science.

Guilty as charged. But honestly don't wish it to be venom. Just frustrated with seeing the obvious.

He’s been dealt a terrible deck with the OL issues, but he has missed throws and completely whiffed on seeing guys streaking wide open several times. Whenever I watch him play live, I always think to myself that he’s too short and has trouble seeing over the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom