Pitt Game... | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will be the first ever 15th place team in the ACC and maybe the only one ever. That is bad enough but we are very far from the 14th placed team. How does that happen in year 5? How do we go from a bad program to being miles away from the other bad programs in conference?

If we don't win next week I don't see how you can justify TD ever taking another snap here. He has certainly been better this game, but he still has a loooong way to go. We shouldn't be getting true freshman play from a senior. We might as well play a true freshman project if that is the case.

so it’s not Babers then it’s the QB

let’s look at the facts. Babers has shown be can run a competent , fast pace, exciting offense with a good QB, and coordinator. The 2 variables this year are another QB and another OC. So I don’t see how it’s Babers fault other than he hired/recruited, but we are talking about the offense

Mahoney was able to move the ball in this offense. I think if they had a competent QB they could score.

But the likelihood of us converting on 4th down is slim and slimmer than the defense getting a 3 and out.

that’s an opinion. I’m basing my posts on facts. You are not understanding the loss of 4 mins off the clock

This is simply not true.

It is not every play, but there are opportunities out there to show what you have.

No QB in the country has clean pockets every play -- not even Clemson.
We will be the first ever 15th place team in the ACC and maybe the only one ever. That is bad enough but we are very far from the 14th placed team. How does that happen in year 5? How do we go from a bad program to being miles away from the other bad programs in conference?

If we don't win next week I don't see how you can justify TD ever taking another snap here. He has certainly been better this game, but he still has a loooong way to go. We shouldn't be getting true freshman play from a senior. We might as well play a true freshman project if that is the case.
Okay. But don't play any other Jr's then. On offense. Our defense is not bad. Not bad at all.

Culpepper isn't great either but he does have a TD

Guy was wide open on first and he threw it at an OL.

For some reason hes side arming passes on this drive while the TD was thrown normally.

Okay. But don't play any other Jr's then. On offense. Our defense is not bad. Not bad at all.

Why? If they are contributing and have 2 years of eligibility left? TD just doesn't have it and never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom