Pitt Game... | Page 69 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the difference in how Rex goes through progressions is obvious. Yes he blew the throw, chalk that up to the urgency of the situation andlack of game reps. But the difference qb fundamentals seem obvious to me. Rex is way more situational aware, makes reads, and trusts his receivers enough to get the ball out on time and give them a chance to make a play.

Now we have Culpepper yelling at Jackson on the sidelines. Can things get any worse with a true freshman QB?

How are these throws available for Culpepper but not Devito?

Somehow Rex pulls the trigger but can’t make the throws.

Tommy can make the throws but won’t pull the trigger.

If we combine them into one QB look out!

that’s an opinion. I’m basing my posts on facts. You are not understanding the loss of 4 mins off the clock
It’s an opinion based on watching this game and last and I don’t think your “facts” applies to this team and offense. Plus 4 minutes were not lost. You are not understanding the capabilities of this offense

Good thinking by SU to refund everyone's season ticket money before the 1st home game.

Real glad I don't have to go to the dome after this start. Might be hard to get some of those fans back next year.

Guy was wide open on first and he threw it at an OL.

For some reason hes side arming passes on this drive while the TD was thrown normally.
Nobody is debating mechanics or arm talent between the two. It's decision making. No pass gets completed that isn't thrown.

Just the difference in how Rex goes through progressions is obvious. Yes he blew the throw, chalk that up to the urgency of the situation andlack of game reps. But the difference qb fundamentals seem obvious to me. Rex is way more situational aware, makes reads, and trusts his receivers enough to get the ball out on time and give them a chance to make a play.

No hes not he made one good throw.

Everything he did that last drive was terrible. Plays took 30 seconds to get in. Missed guys by a mile.

For the first time in my life, I’m questioning why I’m spending 3 hours on a Saturday for this.
If it’s nice out I’m going golfing for the rest of the Saturdays. Why waste it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors